Daddy nelsonwee: Hello - I just joined in~

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy nelsonwee: Hello - I just joined in~

Postby nelsonwee » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:59 am

Hello all!

I have just joined Kiasuparents website. I am the dad for my Primary School going son and currently helping to reinforce his English language.

I have also recently embarked on a project to put up my son's previous essays in the following website http://elijahwee.blogspot.com to share his writings. And I am looking forward to put up writings of other kids so that we could share and learn from one another new writing styles and ideas.

I look forward to share ideas in the English language nurturing with all of you.

best regards,
Nelson

nelsonwee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hello - I just joined in~

Postby KSP » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:06 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Hello - I just joined in~

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 am

nelsonwee wrote:Hello all!

I have just joined Kiasuparents website. I am the dad for my Primary School going son and currently helping to reinforce his English language.

I have also recently embarked on a project to put up my son's previous essays in the following website http://elijahwee.blogspot.com to share his writings. And I am looking forward to put up writings of other kids so that we could share and learn from one another new writing styles and ideas.

I look forward to share ideas in the English language nurturing with all of you.

best regards,
Nelson

Dear Nelson,

I was reading your blog. It is interesting. And you must be a really young daddy if you can still remember the compo you wrote when you were P2! :yikes: :udaman:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs