Mummy MsCarpeDiem trying to do things properly

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy MsCarpeDiem trying to do things properly

Postby mscarpediem » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi,

I'm a first-time mom reporting here so I can do things properly in this forum. Heh. Parent to an adorable (to me!) 14+mo girl who is trying hard to understand the pre-school and primary scene in Singapore now which is so different from my time.

I'm currently trying to look for a good montessori pre-school for my girl hopefully near to the Yishun area. Any suggestions will be welcome.

mscarpediem
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy MsCarpeDiem trying to do things properly

Postby KSP » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:48 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mscarpediem » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 pm

:thankyou:

mscarpediem
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 am

mscarpediem wrote:Hi,

I'm a first-time mom reporting here so I can do things properly in this forum. Heh. Parent to an adorable (to me!) 14+mo girl who is trying hard to understand the pre-school and primary scene in Singapore now which is so different from my time.

I'm currently trying to look for a good montessori pre-school for my girl hopefully near to the Yishun area. Any suggestions will be welcome.

Welcome mscarpediem! There are plenty of suggestions to be found here, but for a 14mo, it might be better to let her join a playgroup or enrichment service to get her used to working in a group.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs