Mummy shadow: newcomer

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy shadow: newcomer

Postby shadow » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forums for quite a while and very impress with the quick replies and vibrant community :D

I am a working mother of 3 girls age 9yrs, 4yrs and 19mths.

shadow
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby jedamum » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:19 pm

hi shadow,

wow!! the age gap between your eldest and youngest is so big...what is your motivation?
i had a dream last week...i dreamt that i had a daughter born in the year of the rabbit. if that dream come true, that would mean that my firstborn and the dd will have a 9 yrs age gap! :!:

welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby BigDevil » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:25 pm

jedamum wrote:wow!! the age gap between your eldest and youngest is so big...what is your motivation?

The 3 kids of my ex-colleague are aged 18, 10, 2!! :!: :faint:

Welcome, shadow!

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Total Likes: 19


Postby jedamum » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 pm

BigDevil wrote:The 3 kids of my ex-colleague are aged 18, 10, 2!! :!: :faint:

:shock: :faint: high risk pregnancy category ba?

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Postby BigDevil » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm

jedamum wrote:
BigDevil wrote:The 3 kids of my ex-colleague are aged 18, 10, 2!! :!: :faint:

:shock: :faint: high risk pregnancy category ba?

I have the sense not to ask a lady's age. :lol:

But yes, she does look like she belongs to that category...

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Total Likes: 19



Hi

Postby shadow » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am

jedamum wrote:hi shadow,

wow!! the age gap between your eldest and youngest is so big...what is your motivation?
i had a dream last week...i dreamt that i had a daughter born in the year of the rabbit. if that dream come true, that would mean that my firstborn and the dd will have a 9 yrs age gap! :!:

welcome to KSP. 8)


hi jedamum,

Thanks for the welcome :D
i had an ectopic pregnancy when my 1st born was 2yrs old, thus, the wide gap.
i hope your dream will come true. btw, what is dd?

shadow
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby daisyt » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:15 pm

hi shadow,
dd = dear daughter
ds = dear son
dh = dear husband
dw = dear wife

Many peoples like to use these short forms. :D

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2430
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:54 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby amylqf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:02 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Newbies & Clubs