redapple: newbie reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

redapple: newbie reporting

Postby redapple » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Hi,
Great to have found this website that is so informative and parents with similar concerns. Hope to learn more from all of you! :D

redapple
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: newbie reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:55 pm

redapple wrote:Hi,
Great to have found this website that is so informative and parents with similar concerns. Hope to learn more from all of you! :D

Welcome redapple! How many little green apples do you have to shower with tender loving care and be kiasu for?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

newbie reporting

Postby redapple » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:16 am

I've got 2 cute ones....one 3 and the other only ripened recently! :D

Though still some time before the older goes to primary school, I thought it would be wise to start planning now. Now isn't that kiasu! :P

redapple
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: newbie reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:29 pm

redapple wrote:I've got 2 cute ones....one 3 and the other only ripened recently! :D

Though still some time before the older goes to primary school, I thought it would be wise to start planning now. Now isn't that kiasu! :P

No, not enough. Heard if you want to get into NAFA Childcare, you need to start applying when you are still pregnant in order to get a chance!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Newbie reporting

Postby redapple » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:57 am

ok guess i'm too slow again.....thanks for the information.

Luckily, I'm not aiming to enter my child to NAFA....as long as they manage to get into a relatively "good" school and be self-motivated to achieve. :D

it's never easy being a parent!

redapple
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs