Mummy ummu: Hi...

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ummu: Hi...

Postby ummu » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:16 am

Hi

I'm a mother with 2 sons, 6 & 3 yrs old.
Very glad to find this forum. Its very informative.

:D

ummu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hi...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:32 pm

ummu wrote:Hi

I'm a mother with 2 sons, 6 & 3 yrs old.
Very glad to find this forum. Its very informative.

:D

Hi ummu and welcome! The info is only informative if we all make it a point to keep it updated. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Besides P1 registration, how are you planning to prepare your 6yo for P1 next year?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Hi...

Postby ummu » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:27 am

Hi ummu and welcome! The info is only informative if we all make it a point to keep it updated. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Besides P1 registration, how are you planning to prepare your 6yo for P1 next year?

For P1 registration we r going 4 2C phase. As our 1st choice will be Gonshang which is <2km and the other alternative will be Tampines Primary. Just pray for the best!
My hubby & I start preparing him for P1 early this year. We do the teaching on our own. We only send him to BC for his English Language Enrichment Class since K1. He develops very well there. Besides his K2 class at PAP did a good job in prepraring the students for P1 it's really help us in many ways as a working parents.

Thanks for creating this website which really give benefits to all the parents out there! :)

ummu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs