Mummy kuzco: Newbie here.........

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy kuzco: Newbie here.........

Postby kuzco » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi all. I stumbled upon this wonderful website and have been reading and getting lots of useful and interesting information from everyone here.

I have a son who will be taking his PSLE this year. I am hoping that the PSLE will be over soon as the tension is getting quite unbearable.

kuzco
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby amylqf » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 pm

:welcome: to KiasuParent!

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Mummy kuzco: Newbie here.........

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 am

kuzco wrote:Hi all. I stumbled upon this wonderful website and have been reading and getting lots of useful and interesting information from everyone here.

I have a son who will be taking his PSLE this year. I am hoping that the PSLE will be over soon as the tension is getting quite unbearable.

Welcome, kuzco! Indeed, PSLE is more scary to most parents than any other exams - it is the first time our children will be measured at a national level. I wish your son the best - and may his results reflect the effort he had put into his preparation.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby kuzco » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Thank you, amylqf and ChiefKiausu.

Yes, PSLE is indeed more scary for the parents than the child himself. Here I am, tearing my hair out with worry, while he still has a "as cool as a cucumber" kind of attitude. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well. :pray:

kuzco
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs