Mummy watmekiasu: Wanna say Hi! to all

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy watmekiasu: Wanna say Hi! to all

Postby watmekiasu » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 am

Hi!

Came upon this forum by accident.

I have found it helpful and interesting for a parent like me. I'm looking forward to dipping my toes into learning how to tackle difficult/mindboggling math/sci questions :pray: that have behoofed me for a while now. :? Thank you very much to all the generous parents who have shared their knowledge and experience. I hope that I will also have a chance to contribute something here in future. :pray:

watmekiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby GreenQ » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi watmekiasu,

Welcome to ksp!

Have fun in reading and contributing your post here... :wink:

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Wanna say Hi! to all

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:41 am

watmekiasu wrote:Hi!

Came upon this forum by accident.

I have found it helpful and interesting for a parent like me. I'm looking forward to dipping my toes into learning how to tackle difficult/mindboggling math/sci questions :pray: that have behoofed me for a while now. :? Thank you very much to all the generous parents who have shared their knowledge and experience. I hope that I will also have a chance to contribute something here in future. :pray:

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, watmekiasu! I'm sure you'll learn much from our community.

We do not profess to be experts, but we are all practioners here. I wonder why this simple point appears to have been missed by someone who has been busy attacking our forums today. To that person: It is always easier to criticize than to provide constructive points that can really help others in resolving their own problems.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Wanna say Hi! to all

Postby GreenQ » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:29 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:We do not profess to be experts, but we are all practioners here. I wonder why this simple point appears to have been missed by someone who has been busy attacking our forums today. To that person: It is always easier to criticize than to provide constructive points that can really help others in resolving their own problems.

No wonder suddenly got so many posting... all been removed then... :roll:

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby watmekiasu » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. :pray:

Regarding the "attacker", why do people even waste precious time doing that? It is fine to present a dissenting POV but when it starts to be venomous, haiz .................

watmekiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby amylqf » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:59 pm

:welcome: too

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs