rockmoo: Harlow All

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

rockmoo: Harlow All

Postby rockmoo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:07 pm

New member reporting! Registered myself for a while already but juz saw this segment. So reporting for "class" late! Sorry! Hahaha...

Find this platform very exciting as all of you are contributing and sharing your knowledge openly. The forum has been most dynamic.

This website has been added to one of my favourites and I find myself coming to this website once every other day. Is this called addicted? :P

rockmoo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Harlow All

Postby ZacK » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:31 pm

rockmoo wrote:New member reporting! Registered myself for a while already but juz saw this segment. So reporting for "class" late! Sorry! Hahaha...

Find this platform very exciting as all of you are contributing and sharing your knowledge openly. The forum has been most dynamic.

This website has been added to one of my favourites and I find myself coming to this website once every other day. Is this called addicted? :P

I guess all of us here are interested in keeping up to date on issues relating to bringing up our precious little ones... Hehehe... Dun wanna be burnt out... So now log in everyday to read a little here and there... Cos so much info to catch up ;)

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs