Mummy Soup reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Soup reporting

Postby soup » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi all. :D

I'm a SAHM with a 3 year old boy. He's just started his 1st preschool about a month ago, when he was turning 3. I'm getting ready to work part-time during the hours that he's in school. Being a single-income family (poor dad working so hard) for the past 3 years is taking a toll on our finances! :(

Really enjoying reading the posts here. Keep it up! :celebrate:

soup
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby amylqf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 pm

:welcome: Soup.

Your id is special.

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Soup reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

soup wrote:... I'm a SAHM with a 3 year old boy. He's just started his 1st preschool about a month ago, when he was turning 3. I'm getting ready to work part-time during the hours that he's in school. Being a single-income family (poor dad working so hard) for the past 3 years is taking a toll on our finances! :(

Welcome soup! It is indeed hard to maintain a single-income family these days. There are lots of sacrifices that have to be made. Hope your child and yourself can adjust to you re-joining the workforce smoothly.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby soup » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Thank you! :celebrate:

soup
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mummy Soup reporting

Postby titank » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:40 pm

soup wrote:Hi all. :D

I'm a SAHM with a 3 year old boy. He's just started his 1st preschool about a month ago, when he was turning 3. I'm getting ready to work part-time during the hours that he's in school. Being a single-income family (poor dad working so hard) for the past 3 years is taking a toll on our finances! :(

Welcome to KSP! Have fun in discussion in here!

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs