Mummy Miss_Goldilocks: Newbie

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Miss_Goldilocks: Newbie

Postby Miss_Goldilocks » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:28 am

Hi everyone,

How are you?

I am a SAHM, working from home. I send my girl 2.5yo to Shichida. I also send her to childcare 1/2 day so that I can concentrate on my work at least for half day. When she is around I just can't do anything. She is so demanding...

:)

Miss_Goldilocks
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Newbie

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Miss_Goldilocks wrote:Hi everyone,

How are you?

I am a SAHM, working from home. I send my girl 2.5yo to Shichida. I also send her to childcare 1/2 day so that I can concentrate on my work at least for half day. When she is around I just can't do anything. She is so demanding...

That's exactly what my wife say of my 3yo daughter. My daughter sticks to her like a leech whenever she's home.

Welcome to KiasuParents!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Newbie

Postby jedamum » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:21 am

Miss_Goldilocks wrote:Hi everyone,

How are you?

Hi, Miss Goldilocks,
Working from home is a challenge when you have small kids. I knew that first hand when I was a PTWM 2 years back. :)
Clingy kids + tight deadlines = Fiery Temper!
I'm sure you are not like me. :D
Now that I am a SAHM, i harbour the thought of booting my younger boy off to flexi-care so that I can concentrate on my elder son who is starting P1 next year. 8)
Welcome to KSP. :)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs