Mummy mum03: Reporting to the Kiasu Families

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy mum03: Reporting to the Kiasu Families

Postby mum03 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Hi just joined a week ago, did not report on time, well better late then never :)

We have a 5yrs old daughter and living in Tampines. Have been monitoring the Pri 1 registration (Kiasu what Else). Next year I will be in the same shoes :(
Will be checking with fellow Kiasu parents for advise. I have alot to ask :roll:
Bel

mum03
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Reporting to the Kiasu Families

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:55 am

mum03 wrote:Hi just joined a week ago, did not report on time, well better late then never :)

We have a 5yrs old daughter and living in Tampines. Have been monitoring the Pri 1 registration (Kiasu what Else). Next year I will be in the same shoes :(
Will be checking with fellow Kiasu parents for advise. I have alot to ask :roll:
Bel

Hi Bel and welcome to KiasuParents.com! Are you PV for a specific school in Tampines that you are targeting?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby mum03 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:29 pm

Hi There,

Feel very welcome in this forum , I realised that it is too late to do PV now. I know that I am targeting the imposible (St Hilda's 1.3 KM away)That is my first choice or else I am looking at St Anthony or CHIJ Katong or even Geylang Methodist Sch. What are your take on this sch. I will be in Phase 2C.

Have already started feeling the heat now. :roll:

mum03
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:41 pm

mum03 wrote:Hi There,

Feel very welcome in this forum , I realised that it is too late to do PV now. I know that I am targeting the imposible (St Hilda's 1.3 KM away)That is my first choice or else I am looking at St Anthony or CHIJ Katong or even Geylang Methodist Sch. What are your take on this sch. I will be in Phase 2C.

Have already started feeling the heat now. :roll:

Glad you realize that targeting St Hilda's in Phase 2C at greater than 1km is pretty much mission impossible. If they do well in PSLE again this year, next year's exercise would be tough to get in even if you stay within 1km.

St. Anthony's in Bedok is easier to get in. Good school too. I suppose that's the nearest school to you.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs