Mummy ej_mum: My 1st day...

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ej_mum: My 1st day...

Postby ej_mum » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:23 am

Hi thr,

so excited tat i found tis forum, tis my 1st day in tis forum, "qing duo duo zhi jiao". I got alot of question marks in my head. Wad is SAHM and wad is reporting abt? reporting to who? report abt wad? haha... i reali dono...

And the more impt question is here:

My boy is arnd 18mth now, and im planning to send him to toddler care next year Jan 09 when he turn 2yrs old.

Im living in compassvale link, and have been arnd some of the childcare centre arnd my area, but i dono which one is good. Can anione giv mi some advice?

I have been to kiddy academy which i saw in the forum say no good, then there's tis NTUC childcare and New Era @ compassvale walk and a Bearrington Childcare & Developement Centre @ compassvale Lane......

I find NTUC and Bearrington not bad, but the price differences abt $100+ ani advice on how to choose?? or is thr ani beter plc but not too ex pls... hehe :P

ej_mum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: My 1st day...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:23 am

ej_mum wrote:Hi thr,

so excited tat i found tis forum, tis my 1st day in tis forum, "qing duo duo zhi jiao". I got alot of question marks in my head. Wad is SAHM and wad is reporting abt? reporting to who? report abt wad? haha... i reali dono...

And the more impt question is here:

My boy is arnd 18mth now, and im planning to send him to toddler care next year Jan 09 when he turn 2yrs old.

Im living in compassvale link, and have been arnd some of the childcare centre arnd my area, but i dono which one is good. Can anione giv mi some advice?

I have been to kiddy academy which i saw in the forum say no good, then there's tis NTUC childcare and New Era @ compassvale walk and a Bearrington Childcare & Developement Centre @ compassvale Lane......

I find NTUC and Bearrington not bad, but the price differences abt $100+ ani advice on how to choose?? or is thr ani beter plc but not too ex pls... hehe :P

Hi ej_mum, welcome! SAHM = Stay At Home Mum, as opposed to FTWM = Full Time Working Mother. Sounds like we are starting to need to acronym decryptor soon.

We hope parents would "report" so that other parents with similar interests and/or location can find them and so network with them. So hopefully someone who knows about the childcare in the Hougang and Seng Kang area can respond to your call for help :).

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ej_mum » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 am

Hi Chief,

Icic, then im a FTWM, hahaha, so do i deem as reported oredi??

R u a SAHM?? Cos u seems veri active in the forum.. keke juz curious...

ej_mum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:21 am

ej_mum wrote:Hi Chief,

No no... I'm a full time working daddy. I'm only active at nights and during weekends :).

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ej_mum » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:06 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
ej_mum wrote:Hi Chief,

No no... I'm a full time working daddy. I'm only active at nights and during weekends :).

Haha, aft i put up tis i went other subject and see, then found out u r a guy, wuhahaha, paiseh paiseh...

ej_mum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs