Mummy autumnbronze's random sharings

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy autumnbronze's random sharings

Postby autumnbronze » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi,

Autumnbronze here. Am a SAHM with a 2yr old boy. Came across your forum some months back while searching for a kindy for my son. Its provided me with a wealth of guidance and information. Thank you!!!

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Welcome!

Postby buds » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Yeah autumnbronze, you can say "wealth" again...
and again... and again... Parents in KiasuParents
do really love to chat, share and pull legs too! :wink:

Hope you find a great pre-school for your son, dear! :D

Oh, and :welcome: to KiasuParents.com. :celebrate:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumnbronze » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:04 pm

thx buds,

Just stumbled upon the topic on parent's lovestory. Will contribute mine soon :D

Yup, am well aware that this is more than just an 'informative' forum. Some of the interactive threads here have really made me smile/laugh. :wink:

oh and btw, wealth, wealth wealth ...... :lol:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Which thread made you smile? :?

Which ones made you laugh? :evil:

Yeah... wealth... wealth... wealth!
:celebrate:

PS : Looking forward to your love
story... yeaiy!! It will keep em' off
my back for abit. Thanks to you! :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Hi

Postby titank » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 pm

autumnbronze wrote:Hi,

Autumnbronze here. Am a SAHM with a 2yr old boy. Came across your forum some months back while searching for a kindy for my son. Its provided me with a wealth of guidance and information. Thank you!!!

Hi autumnbronze

Hi Autumnbronz,

Welcome to KSP.Hope you find the forum useful!

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumnbronze » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:41 am

Hey titank, thx.

Buds, have just posted my v v v long love story. Hope that will detract the others now from your case/back. :wink: Gnite!!

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby qms » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 am

:welcome:

Do you have any maid to do the household chores while you look after your child?

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby autumnbronze » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:04 am

hi qmx, thx.

With regards to whether I have a maid. Yes, but there is the BUT.... which is, she is merely an assistant who does the household chores and babysits when I really can't be with my boy. When my DH returns from work, he spends time with him. We do not leave him alone with the maid unless really really can't make alternative arrgements. That said, we come back really fast. Simple things like paying bills thru AXS machines, DH brings him, so much so that it has become a ritual for him and he looks forward to it :wink: My in-laws are v v kind because they offer to spend time with him when I need to go out.

I am the primary caregiver of my son, I do the cooking and other things like marketing (I do it alone) etc besides housework. I have a sensitive nose and it reacts easily. The decision to have a live-in maid only came abt when boy was 3 mths plus. My hubby is a stickler for cleanliness and with the new baby ....

I am v v fortunate cuz the I don't hve major (only minor ones which can be overlooked or explained to her nicely) complaints abt my maid. She doesn't skive in her work and my boy adores her and vice versa. The only grouse :x i hve is that she 'nicks'(she does put them back) my brand new magazines almost evrytime even before I can read them. But I look the other way cuz she is taking good care of him and does not have an off day. :D

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby qms » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 am

Hi autumnbronze!

autumnbronze wrote:With regards to whether I have a maid. Yes, but there is

So, you can join in the discussion thread on "All about Maids" and share your experience/comments there.

autumnbronze wrote:...BUT.... which is, she is merely an assistant who does the household chores and babysits when I really can't be with my boy.

:celebrate:

You are so lucky to have in-laws helping you out. You are also lucky that your maid hasn't given you much problems yet.

Is your boy attending any playgroup currently?

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby buds » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:40 pm

autumnbronze wrote:Hey titank, thx.

Buds, have just posted my v v v long love story. Hope that will detract the others now from your case/back. :wink: Gnite!!

Thanks! :lol:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs