Mummy chowjan: Hi Hi New Mummy here

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy chowjan: Hi Hi New Mummy here

Postby chowjan » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 pm

:lol: New here.. need lots of advice on pre-schooling from all the shi fu on this website. I have 2 kids - 18mths and new born. Going to send my 18 months to school soon and so now researching.... if any one has good school to recommend for my 18 mth around upper bukit timah area pls buzz me!
Cheerios! :lol:

chowjan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ej_mum » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:10 pm

hihi, welcome, mi new too, 2 days old, haha, im lookin for childcare for my son now 18mth too, but im goin to enrol him to toddlers for the yr 2009 not now, hehe...

ej_mum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Hi Hi New Mummy here

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 pm

chowjan wrote::lol: New here.. need lots of advice on pre-schooling from all the shi fu on this website. I have 2 kids - 18mths and new born. Going to send my 18 months to school soon and so now researching.... if any one has good school to recommend for my 18 mth around upper bukit timah area pls buzz me!
Cheerios! :lol:

Welcome chowjan... and great looking "kid" you have in your avatar. I love Jack Russells. There's always that little rascal in each of them.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Hi Hi New Mummy here

Postby chowjan » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:42 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Welcome chowjan... and great looking "kid" you have in your avatar. I love Jack Russells. There's always that little rascal in each of them.

Hihi.. thanks for the warm welcome! My JR is my 3rd son...haha.. already years of age.. can go primary school liao...

Cheerios :lol:

chowjan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs