shaz: Another newbie reporting...

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

shaz: Another newbie reporting...

Postby shaz » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi, i've been visiting this website since last month whilst awaiting for P1 registration. Managed to get my kid into AiTong under phase 2B :D
Now next challenge is to find a good preschool for the 2nd kid...but at least 1 load off my mind for now :P

Any recommendation? Staying in Sin Ming and younger one is currently in Kinderland (Yio Chu Kang). Want to switch to one somewhere nearer (maybe Bishan or Thomson). Thanks in advance!

shaz
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Another newbie reporting...

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 pm

shaz wrote:Hi, i've been visiting this website since last month whilst awaiting for P1 registration. Managed to get my kid into AiTong under phase 2B :D
Now next challenge is to find a good preschool for the 2nd kid...but at least 1 load off my mind for now :P

Any recommendation? Staying in Sin Ming and younger one is currently in Kinderland (Yio Chu Kang). Want to switch to one somewhere nearer (maybe Bishan or Thomson). Thanks in advance!

Hi shaz! Congrats on getting your place in Ai Tong! Sounds like you are one of the lucky ones who stay near enough to avoid the inevitable balloting :? .

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs