MP_mummy says Hi ^^

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

MP_mummy says Hi ^^

Postby MP_mummy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 pm

I wish to learn more from this wonderful site here... :D

MP_mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: MP_mummy says Hi ^^

Postby qms » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:02 pm

MP_mummy wrote:I wish to learn more from this wonderful site here... :D


:welcome:

Sure you can learn a lot from this site. This site has many, many helpful parents who do not stinge on advices and sharing of their experiences.

You are a new mother? How's life with the addition of your bundle of joy?

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 10979
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am
Total Likes: 12


Welcome!

Postby buds » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Gosh girl! :!:

The two big capital letters MP
is freaking me out leh.. :| Sure
does sound extremely important. :wink:

But still welcome to KiasuParents.
There's a wealth of information
here... words from one mummy
here... not mine... Hehee.. :lol:

Enjoy navigating the site. :wink:
We're just a shout out away shud
you need any assistance, aye?

:?:

:welcome:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22683
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Re: MP_mummy says Hi ^^

Postby MP_mummy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 pm

qms wrote: :welcome:

Sure you can learn a lot from this site. This site has many, many helpful parents who do not stinge on advices and sharing of their experiences.

You are a new mother? How's life with the addition of your bundle of joy?


I couldn't agree with you more that this site has many helpful parents.. it's really helpful for new mother like me.. :lovesite:

Yeah, my bundle of joy always brings us lots of joy :D

MP_mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Welcome!

Postby MP_mummy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm

buds wrote:Gosh girl! :!:

The two big capital letters MP
is freaking me out leh.. :| Sure
does sound extremely important. :wink:

But still welcome to KiasuParents.
There's a wealth of information
here... words from one mummy
here... not mine... Hehee.. :lol:

Enjoy navigating the site. :wink:
We're just a shout out away shud
you need any assistance, aye?

:?:

:welcome:


MP>> marine parade :oops: wakakaka...

MP_mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: Welcome!

Postby qms » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:24 pm

MP_mummy wrote:MP>> marine parade :oops: wakakaka...


:!:

We thought you were WIW.....

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 10979
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am
Total Likes: 12


Re: MP_mummy says Hi ^^

Postby titank » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm

MP_mummy wrote:I wish to learn more from this wonderful site here... :D


Halo MP! Are you really MP?

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am
Total Likes: 4


Postby amylqf » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:46 pm

:welcome:

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Welcome!

Postby MP_mummy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

qms wrote: :!:

We thought you were WIW.....


yeah, am not WIW...loves all colors.. :laugh:

MP_mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby hmsg » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:04 pm

:welcome:

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 am
Total Likes: 1



Return to Newbies & Clubs