Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Any volleyball mummies?

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Any volleyball mummies?

Postby Judy_lsk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Used to play vb during sec sch & it became part of my life.. But now no stamina to play for longer period. Did went down to Tiong bahru cc on some Sundays to play with the regulars there..

Judy_lsk
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Augmum » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Volleyball...me no good leh....
But i was good in playing basketball when in sec sch.... :wink:

Edit to add : but now, whatever ball games also no stamina, cant run fast, cant jump high.... :laugh:

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby BeContented » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Judy_lsk wrote:Used to play vb during sec sch & it became part of my life.. But now no stamina to play for longer period. Did went down to Tiong bahru cc on some Sundays to play with the regulars there..

Wow still so on.
Initially my vb team-mates and vb coach still organize yearly 'get-together' session. After a while.....everybody busy with family, the interest just wane off....

BeContented
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Judy_lsk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 pm

In fact, I oso like to play basketball, badminton, table tennis but vb still my best love, keke.. Hence although I'm much older now but still hope to continue playing ball games but so tough to find kakis at my area.. Own friends are no longer into ball games.. They are more into mahjong, bowling, gym, etc.. :(

Wah.. It's so interesting to have a yearly 'get together' session but yes, agree.. Tough to maintain for long.. I only managed to plan 1 round of VB-BBQ session at east coast park years ago.. @_@

Judy_lsk
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby BeContented » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am

Judy_lsk wrote:In fact, I oso like to play basketball, badminton, table tennis but vb still my best love, keke.. Hence although I'm much older now but still hope to continue playing ball games but so tough to find kakis at my area.. Own friends are no longer into ball games.. They are more into mahjong, bowling, gym, etc.. :(

Wah.. It's so interesting to have a yearly 'get together' session but yes, agree.. Tough to maintain for long.. I only managed to plan 1 round of VB-BBQ session at east coast park years ago.. @_@

But I think you still quite young right?
I used to like vb & racket games (tt, squash, badminton, tennis).....but as I age and balloon......joints all cannot take it liao. Dun really want to go under sun as well cos the skin can't quite take it. For sports like vb, need tooo many people, hard to coordinate. Was talking about picking up pickleball, perhaps after DD PSLE I should really take action :)

BeContented
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:21 am

BeContented wrote:Me stay far, getting old & already unable to jump/move with extra 18kg of 'full bodypack'. :wink:

PeriWink wrote:Image Image

I walked today and picked this fruit up. Has anyone seen this fruit?

I thought it was some bodypack. :shock: :duck:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Judy_lsk » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 am

I m 31 this year. The very last time I played vb (friendly game match), I ended up with strains, bodyaches & cramps.. Haha.. Can't even serve the ball. So 'paiseh'.. But I still refuse to give up vb.. Hee.. :p I think stamina can slowly build up bah.. With constant practice.. Wanted to pick up tennis but didn't have the chance so far..

If you guys ever need kaki for ball games, dun forget me yah.. :)

Judy_lsk
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby KSP » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:32 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Judy_lsk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:58 pm

KSP wrote:KSP :welcome: you to KSP

Thank you.. thank you.. thank you for the warm welcome. Xie xie ni! :)

Judy_lsk
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby JohnYeo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Impressed! How do you still managed to find time for sports? :) must learn from u...n welcome to ksp.

JohnYeo
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres