Vevey: Hello o o o..

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Vevey: Hello o o o..

Postby Vevey » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:04 am

Hi,

Was recommended to this site when discussing 2010 P1 registration w my friend (how's that for being a kiasu? :P ).

V impressed by the simple to understand P1 balloting history. Good job, Chief!

To many happy postings here!
CHEERS!

Vevey
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Hello o o o..

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:52 am

Vevey wrote:Hi,

Was recommended to this site when discussing 2010 P1 registration w my friend (how's that for being a kiasu? :P ).

V impressed by the simple to understand P1 balloting history. Good job, Chief!

To many happy postings here!
CHEERS!

Hi Vevey, and welcome! Glad you find the balloting history useful. It all started when Bishan_Mom shared her newspaper cuttings with us. And preparing for the 2010 P1 registration now is NOT kiasu. It's prudent! Lots of parents are now nail biting and wishing they could have signed up for PV and avoid Phase 2C. But of course, there are also those who feel let down by the system because they still couldn't make it through Phase 2B due to the intense competition. So you need to understand which schools you have the best chance of succeeding if you PV and only go for those.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Vevey » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:59 am

Wow, Chief! U r an early riser too!
By choice or under bo bian policy? :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

I am trying to give my sons a childhood that is as carefree as possible while surviving the system. Guess it's just a thin thread to tread. :wink:

Vevey
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs