Mummy ks2me/ksi: Another one-kind KS reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ks2me/ksi: Another one-kind KS reporting

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Hard for me to really define what KS means to me cos all my life, my biggest competitor is myself. So after much thoughts, the nick KS2me means "scared to lose to me(myself)" :lol:

Nevertheless, I have high respect for people who dare to compete in the KS world cos I lack the guts and joining this forum is to learn how to be more KS.... :lol:

Parent to a preschooler, keen to understand today's primary school landscape as primary school seems so remote to me... :?

So all the KS black-belter, plse be my shi fu!!

Re: Another one-kind KS reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:08 pm

ks2me wrote:Hard for me to really define what KS means to me cos all my life, my biggest competitor is myself. So after much thoughts, the nick KS2me means "scared to lose to me(myself)" :lol:

Nevertheless, I have high respect for people who dare to compete in the KS world cos I lack the guts and joining this forum is to learn how to be more KS.... :lol:

Parent to a preschooler, keen to understand today's primary school landscape as primary school seems so remote to me... :?

So all the KS black-belter, plse be my shi fu!!

Hi ks2me and welcome to the dark arts! There are some real wizards in this forum... I think you can tell by reading the posts... but most are just apprentices like us, trying to learn to be kiasu :).

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:48 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Hi ks2me and welcome to the dark arts! There are some real wizards in this forum... I think you can tell by reading the posts... but most are just apprentices like us, trying to learn to be kiasu :).

Thanks Chief! I shall learn diligently from the savvy..... Is there a prize every year for the MOST or BESTEST KS parent???? :lol:

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:58 pm

ks2me wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:Hi ks2me and welcome to the dark arts! There are some real wizards in this forum... I think you can tell by reading the posts... but most are just apprentices like us, trying to learn to be kiasu :).

Thanks Chief! I shall learn diligently from the savvy..... Is there a prize every year for the MOST or BESTEST KS parent???? :lol:

Of course. The prize is a set of great children that you can keep for life.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:04 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
ks2me wrote:

Of course. The prize is a set of great children that you can keep for life.

Hahaha...wah you are fast! Except that I am not so sure if MOST and BESTEST KS parent = great children yet.....

Btw, I only have 1 try to know... :oops:

Postby jedamum » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:39 pm

ks2me wrote:
Btw, I only have 1 try to know... :oops:

Hey, if you have another kid, then you'll have another try! :D

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:02 am

jedamum wrote:Hey, if you have another kid, then you'll have another try! :D

err....factory close liao leh.... :oops:

Postby Andaiz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:36 am

ks2me and mathspark.....jia you! Soon to attain GM status liao! :wink:

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 am

Andaiz wrote:ks2me and mathspark.....jia you! Soon to attain GM status liao! :wink:

:!: :thankyou: ..... I see I am getting there....blur me...another 96 to go... eeeeeeeeeeehaw :D

Postby buds » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:44 am

Jia you ks2me... yak... yak... :lol:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs