i.dental surgeons reporting! :)

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

i.dental surgeons reporting! :)

Postby I.dental Surgeons » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello to parents and all!

I.dental surgeons will be around kiasuparents.com and we will give our best to answer any enquiries and offer advices and opinions! :lol:

Dental Problems for children can begin at a very young stage, so it is important to start them really early on a lifetime of good dental habit.

Check out our dedicated dentists :lol:

I.dental Surgeons
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: i.dental surgeons reporting! :)

Postby Jennifer » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:14 pm

:welcome:

I hv a query about teeth whitening at a dental clinic.

Is there any particular group of patients who are not suited to do teeth whitening?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby I.dental Surgeons » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Jennifer,

To know whether an individual is suitable to do teeth whitening, it is best recommended to see a dentist for consultation. As there is many factors to consider such as the gum( healthy/unhealthy ), teeth sensitivity level and more. As teeth whitening usually will make your teeth more sensitive after the whole treatment. :smile:

Jennifer wrote::welcome:

Is there any particular group of patients who are not suited to do teeth whitening?

I.dental Surgeons
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Jennifer » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:41 pm

I.dental Surgeons wrote:Hi Jennifer,

To know whether an individual is suitable to do teeth whitening, it is best recommended to see a dentist for consultation. As there is many factors to consider such as the gum( healthy/unhealthy ), teeth sensitivity level and more. As teeth whitening usually will make your teeth more sensitive after the whole treatment. :smile:

Jennifer wrote::welcome:

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs