New at KSP

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

New at KSP

Postby TheLearningQuotient » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 am

Hi everyone at KSP,

I have just signed up to be a member at KSP though I have been reading sporadically the posts here for the last few years. With two young kids then, and work, I can hardly find time to come here regularly. I would agree that KSP really is very useful as we could keep each other updated with the latest info, be it our kids' educational issues or not.

With my son in Year 2 and my girl in P4 next year, I am sure I could really now find more time for myself. My wife and I had resigned from our teaching posts back in 2003/4 to find ourselves with a new enrichment startup as we really wanted to spend high quality (& quantity) time with our two little ones. Life was not easy then as we were suddenly without a stable income. Plus our own parents were not supportive of our drastic decision. But even back then, we believed that our decision to spend time with our children would definitely be worth it. Now we could finally tell how beneficial it has been! We often share with many parents, whose children join our enrichment program, the many wonderful benefits of bonding with their kids. In the last 8 years or so, we have made lots friends, and many kids who grow up with us, and our two children.

That's a little background of myself and my family.

Hope to share with everyone in KSP community as each of us brings our own little experiences in life to here!

Re: New at KSP

Postby hmsg » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am

Welcome to KSP club!!! :lovesite:

Re: New at KSP

Postby KSP » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:33 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

Return to Newbies & Clubs