Mummy mumwgals: Hi! Glad to be a new member here

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy mumwgals: Hi! Glad to be a new member here

Postby mumwgals » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Hallo everyone, I'm a mother of 2 gals, one 9yo and another 5yo. Hope to learn more to be a better parent ;-P.

cheers

mumwgals
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Hi! Glad to be a new member here

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 pm

mumwgals wrote:Hallo everyone, I'm a mother of 2 gals, one 9yo and another 5yo. Hope to learn more to be a better parent ;-P.

cheers

Hi mumwgals, welcome to KSP.com! We can only teach you the art of kiasuism - to be a better parent you need to learn from your own parents. What are the things they did that made you respect them? What are the things they did which you would not want to do with your own kids? And remember that your own children are learning from you how to be good parents themselves when they grow up.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Hi! Glad to be a new member here

Postby mumwgals » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:05 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Hi mumwgals, welcome to KSP.com! We can only teach you the art of kiasuism.

Thanks for the welcome. Sure hope to spice up my kiasuism. :twisted: .

ChiefKiasu wrote: - to be a better parent you need to learn from your own parents. What are the things they did that made you respect them? What are the things they did which you would not want to do with your own kids? And remember that your own children are learning from you how to be good parents themselves when they grow up.

Thanks for the advice too. :wink:

mumwgals
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs