Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Club Super Aunties

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Club Super Aunties

Postby annalee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Haha yes

- Don't ask people why their children gain weight
- Don't ask people how their children did for exams

annalee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lee_yl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:30 pm

ammonite wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I have a list of things that I shouldn’t do even as I become auntie auntie:

- Don’t ask people when they will get married
- Don’t ask people when they will have a child or subsequent child
- Don’t comment that they have gained weight

Can add more?

but...but...but...these are the compensations of being auntie auntie!! I tell DH that I am waiting to be old enough to scold strangers just becos...I am lao auntie!! :lol:

Sure? Wait till you go to wet market and the stall owners address you as “Lao Auntie, 你要什么?” instead of 小妹. :lol:

lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:36 pm

This auntie likes other aunties to share share info when at supermarkets. Like when I was choosing the Cxxx banana at the ntuc,.an auntie told me this one not very nice etc..me hands off and went back to my regular brand...while I was choosing apples, an uncle says today's stock not very nice the other day's was better..not long ago, I saw an elderly choosing the olive oil..I was looking at those..来auntie, this one same price but a value pack (think) extra 25% :lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:38 pm

lee_yl wrote:
ammonite wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I have a list of things that I shouldn’t do even as I become auntie auntie:

- Don’t ask people when they will get married
- Don’t ask people when they will have a child or subsequent child
- Don’t comment that they have gained weight

Can add more?

but...but...but...these are the compensations of being auntie auntie!! I tell DH that I am waiting to be old enough to scold strangers just becos...I am lao auntie!! :lol:

Sure? Wait till you go to wet market and the stall owners address you as “Lao Auntie, 你要什么?” instead of 小妹. :lol:

My dear, when that day arrives, there is no longer 回天术了。Have you seen very old women who still dress like teens or early twenties? Recently I have seen a few complete with long patterned black stockings, blood red lipsticks, thick makeup and peekaboo bra straps. I could not be sure if they were delusional or just no longer care about what others may.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:42 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:This auntie likes other aunties to share share info when at supermarkets. Like when I was choosing the Cxxx banana at the ntuc,.an auntie told me this one not very nice etc..me hands off and went back to my regular brand...while I was choosing apples, an uncle says today's stock not very nice the other day's was better..not long ago, I saw an elderly choosing the olive oil..I was looking at those..来auntie, this one same price but a value pack (think) extra 25% :lol:

For me, it will be when there is buy-1-get-1-free offer in shops. I will look for another auntie to share with me. In my younger days, I wouldn't be caught dead trying to find another person to share. :laugh:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Is it ok to ask a friend/relatives whether they have done plastic surgery to their face?

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:47 pm

ngl2010 wrote:Is it ok to ask a friend/relatives whether they have done plastic surgery to their face?

:rotflmao: This one must consider carefully. Either you are on very good terms or you don't intend to see the person often. But in some families it is pretty common and relatives share recommendations.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 pm

ammonite wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Is it ok to ask a friend/relatives whether they have done plastic surgery to their face?

:rotflmao: This one must consider carefully. Either you are on very good terms or you don't intend to see the person often. But in some families it is pretty common and relatives share recommendations.

Sometimes you will have friends who initially will tell you ah, I go do my eye bags, face, eye lashes extension etc..after some time, you say wow, your eyes so big already and you nose looks sharper now..you may get answer like..oh, as we aged, our face changed :lol: it is ok to do anything we like to our face la. I havent do anything but as of now I dont think I will deny it lor..common, your friends and relatives know you for so long already :lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Previous

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres