Daddy nature onboard - trader

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Daddy nature onboard - trader

Postby nature » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:48 am

Dear all, I am a stock trader & my lovely daughter is 2yrs old.

I am looking for a primary shool for her...haha so KS. This site is so useful for parents, thanks for all the help & infomation.

nature
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Daddy nature onboard - trader

Postby BlurBee » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am

nature wrote:Dear all, I am a stock trader & my lovely daughter is 2yrs old.

I am looking for a primary shool for her...haha so KS. This site is so useful for parents, thanks for all the help & infomation.

Wow Trader!
:welcome:
Any tips? :D

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby nature » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Haha...tips cant share in this site la... regulated by MAS. But anyway if need any info k email me, breaking news/advice still not a issue.

Do you have any idea if my IC addr belong to a private pty (own) & I owned a HDB, the pri sch/MOE will take which addr as base for the distance consideration? :?

nature
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mrswongtuition » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 pm

nature wrote:
Do you have any idea if my IC addr belong to a private pty (own) & I owned a HDB, the pri sch/MOE will take which addr as base for the distance consideration? :?

IF I recall correctly, if you own HDB and private property, you must stay in your HDB & the private property is more for investment only?

Means they'll most likely take your HDB address unless you sell it away?

I just got keys to my new HDB flat this yr & I recall the HDB personel telling us something like that when my hb enquired.

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 pm

nature wrote:... Do you have any idea if my IC addr belong to a private pty (own) & I owned a HDB, the pri sch/MOE will take which addr as base for the distance consideration? :?

Welcome to KiasuParents.com, nature :)

The Primary school will only use the address that you and your spouse have on your NRIC... be prepared to explain if the NRICs have different addresses. There is no consideration on how many properties or type of properties you own.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby kiasimom » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:52 pm

kiasimom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby nature » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Dear all & ChiefKiasu,
Yeah.... thanks for the info... clear my worried :wink: cos want my daughter to study near our home but my parent HDB under my name.

nature
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby qms » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:18 pm

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby amylqf » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Stock trader? good good. can write some blog/article on stock?

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby nature » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 pm

I'll not able to blog about stock investment, but if anyone interested k open a trading account with me (UOB KH)..... :wink: I will be able to provide stock info/news. Investment is very personal, case to case & no so call pro, it's about info, timing, discipline & emotion.

Anyway, this is a rare chance/time for stock investment, no matter how high or much ppl say the market has went up. if you have a investment time horizon of 2~3 yrs I believe you will make some real handsome / pretty return....haha. :celebrate:

nature
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs