ycted: Hello there

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

ycted: Hello there

Postby ycted » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 pm

Hi everyone

Just found this excellent forum while registering my child. Managed to get a place for her through balloting at phase 2B. Really stressful experience......
I wouldn't want to go through this again :shock:

ycted
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hello there

Postby jedamum » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:10 am

ycted wrote:Really stressful experience......
I wouldn't want to go through this again :shock:

Hi ycted,
Congrats on getting into your dream school. :)
Maybe cos I opted for the 2nd choice school, I am toying with the thought of going through all these exciting stuff again when the time comes for my second born to register for P1. The only thing that is holding me back are the thoughts of my future DILs comparing and slapping a favouritism label on my forehead ("how come so-and-so get to be in this schools alumni etc etc") when its time for them to do the P1 registration. :?
Welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Hello there

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:07 am

ycted wrote:...I wouldn't want to go through this again :shock:

Welcome ycted! P1 registration is not for faint-hearted KiasuParents. Or rather, if you want to be kiasu, you cannot be faint-hearted. Which school you got through in Phase 2B?

jedamum... btw... you never say which school u ended up with? Care to share so I can decide if my daughter should be your DIL or not har?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby jedamum » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:42 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:jedamum... btw... you never say which school u ended up with? Care to share so I can decide if my daughter should be your DIL or not har?

:D :D You have 6 years to find out which school my boy ended up with. :P
If you get your daughter into a good co-ed school (which I'm sure you will ;)), you don't have to worry about your descendents' education. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs