Club Night Owls

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

What time do you sleep daily?

By 9pm
5%
By 12am
26%
After 12am
69%

Total votes: 220

faithfuldad123
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Club Night Owls

Post by faithfuldad123 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi...... Ummm..... Do you think teachers should be blamed for giving too uch homework or the students for not managing their time properly? :lightrod: :idea: :thankyou:

faithfuldad123
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by faithfuldad123 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi...... Ummm..... Do you think teachers should be blamed for giving too uch homework or the students for not managing their time properly? :lightrod: :idea: :thankyou:

yolomomo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by yolomomo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:23 am

I wish I don't need to sleep too.. so many things to do...so many shows to watch... :P

Tuition Centre
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Tuition Centre » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Dear faithfuldad123,

There is one thing you need to understand that Singapore is a stressful country. "Do you think employer should be blamed for giving so much workload for an employee to finish countless stuffs or employee did not manage the time properly? This would be the same question in society. Life is never easy, therefore, learning to cope stress/workload should start from young. If they are able to overcome, they tend to take things easy when they grew up. cheers

shawnabc77
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by shawnabc77 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:33 pm

faithful dad.. i think it works both ways nowadays.. school have alot of homework.. come back parents also give their children alot of tuition.

I feel kids in singapore nowadays pretty stress.. unlike last time like in kampong days... play marble, climb tree etc

cabbiemum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by cabbiemum » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:33 pm

I feel that times are different. I am a child once and had a fair share of deadlines to meet during my schooling days. My parents are non educated so they can't help me with my homework. Most of my classmates are experiencing the same thing too but we managed to make it because we have the initiative to do so. Look at what I did to my children today is totally opposite to my parents done for me. I have to be the one giving them the push behind to make things work. This probably made my children waiting for me to give that push before they start working. Since I am a FTWM, they only get to do their work after I reached home. With the increasing homework and a narrow time frame I had to "push", it made everything looks stressful. Well... Yeah...

roxanne_weir
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by roxanne_weir » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:08 pm

We want the best for our kids, to the point of stressing them out. But it's so competitive in Singapore, just got to balance it out I reckon.

ChengTing
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by ChengTing » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:48 pm

New here. I am a night hour daddy too :)

jonasjive
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jonasjive » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Hey guys! I'm new here too! Earliest bedtime is 1am... Sigh... But I do try to take naps in afternoon! :)

jonasjive
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jonasjive » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:35 am

Hi All, do u all end up sleeping later on weekends? Funny thing bout my boys no matter how late they sleep on weekends, they still wake up early like its a school day! :-