Jeant a Newbie to report here

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Jeant a Newbie to report here

Postby jeant » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 pm

8) hihi.. im new here. Join this forum mainly becoz of wanting to know more feedbacks about childcare ctr. Hope all 'old birds' & 'new birds" can assist me more :)

And also, I realised that we can get more ideas/infos about alot of things in the "trading post" too :) Hope to learn more things in here :)

jeant
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Jeant a Newbie to report here

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:31 pm

jeant wrote:8) hihi.. im new here. Join this forum mainly becoz of wanting to know more feedbacks about childcare ctr. Hope all 'old birds' & 'new birds" can assist me more :)

And also, I realised that we can get more ideas/infos about alot of things in the "trading post" too :) Hope to learn more things in here :)

Hi jeant and welcome! We the old birds have long concluded that the "goodness" of childcare centres have little to do with branding and more to do with how we, as parents, perceive the teachers that are actually looking after our children. That is why there is always a wide variance in opinions about specific childcare centres, because everyone have different levels of interactions with the staff involved. Kind of like blind people feeling a part of an elephant and describing the elephant based on their limited experience. It is only if everyone contributes their views that we can start piecing together a more coherent picture of the elephant!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs