Mummy mocharita: Hello, hello, anybody there??

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy mocharita: Hello, hello, anybody there??

Postby mocharita » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Hello there (*wave hands*)!

I've been reading this forum for the past two days and I'm glad that I've discovered it . This forum is full of informations and I know I will benefit from some of these topics throughout my parenting years. Thank you. See ya! :D

mocharita
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mathsparks » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 pm

hi there, mocharita
*waves back*

:welcome:
You bet it's a very informative parenting site especially on education, with contributions from experienced parents and students too.

A little intro please? Well, I'm a ptwm with 2 big kids - 12 and 17 living in the east.

Enjoy your stay here!

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mocharita » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm A SAHM with a 12 years old. Please pardon me as I'm ignorant with the jargons used in the tech world., e.g DD1,DD2,DH,PIL, oh,I just figured out last evening that MIL is Mother-in-law. :oops:

Hope to learn more from here. :wink:

I'm a rather blur mommy but I guess, everyday is a learning process for me. So far, so good. My kid is still in good hands and healthy under my care. No mishaps, oh dear.., come to think about it, a stitch on lips during 3 years old and a stitch on left brow during 5 years old, there!

mocharita
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby girlmum » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Hi Mocharita

Welcome on board! Great to have u around. :welcome: :rahrah:

girlmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mathsparks » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm

mocharita wrote:I'm A SAHM with a 12 years old. Please pardon me as I'm ignorant with the jargons used in the tech world., e.g DD1,DD2,DH,PIL, oh,I just figured out last evening that MIL is Mother-in-law. :oops:

Hope to learn more from here. :wink:

I'm a rather blur mommy but I guess, everyday is a learning process for me. So far, so good. My kid is still in good hands and healthy under my care. No mishaps, oh dear.., come to think about it, a stitch on lips during 3 years old and a stitch on left brow during 5 years old, there!

haha same here, mine has a cut on the ear after he turned a corner too fast and slammed into the cabinet door! *Ouch* but being boys, they're known as battle-scars. :wink:

so your 12yo is waiting for school posting eh?

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mocharita » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Thank you for welcoming me, Girlmom. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy my stay over here.

I'm still figuring how to post a reply here. I bet I'll get to it once I'm used to it.

mocharita
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mocharita » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Mathsparks,

School posting? No, not at all. My 12 years old is not a Singaporean. I'm lucky that I don't have to go through that but unlucky because we don't get to choose a school of our choice.

mocharita
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kiasimom » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:11 pm

:welcome:

kiasimom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mathsparks » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 pm

mocharita wrote:Mathsparks,

School posting? No, not at all. My 12 years old is not a Singaporean. I'm lucky that I don't have to go through that but unlucky because we don't get to choose a school of our choice.

well i guess, singaporean or not, as long as he's in our school system, he faces the same issues as the rest of us here. So hang around, you'll see lots of valuable info and do share your experiences as well. cheer!

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mocharita » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 pm

kiasimom wrote::welcome:

Thank you, Kiasimom.

Wow, I'm so hardworking. When I see a message, I faster reply. Heehee! :lol:

mocharita
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs