Mummy Pinkpluspinky's Home

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Pinkpluspinky's Home

Postby Pinkpluspinky » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello all parents :salute:

I have been a member for more than 3 years but this is my first time posting. Although I always drop by this forum, I always exit after 10 mins max because I always become very stressed up after reading the various topics here. It is a love/hate relationship. sigh... :frustrated:

My girl is 5 this year. Next year will be the time for us to register her for P1. I have been following the registration currently and I have to say, it is really not easy! Not yet my turn not the stress level is already hitting max already!

Pinkpluspinky
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hello from Pinkpluspinky

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:04 pm

It's easy if you remember it is just a primary school :) . Do chill out here with the rest of us. Welcome!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Pinkpluspinky » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:19 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:It's easy if you remember it is just a primary school :) . Do chill out here with the rest of us. Welcome!

HELLO!! :rahrah:

I know... :shrug: I always remind myself that it is not end of the world. But seeing the effort that other parents put into for their kids, it really stresses me out. I always log in relax and log out unable to sleep. It takes much effort to bring myself to visit this forum. But need to learn some skills from the parents here, so no choice have to face the reality! And to think still got one more year to the real test. :slapshead:

Pinkpluspinky
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby iRabbit » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Yup, that's what we do ... we stress newbie parents with our kiasu-ness ... *evil snigger follows*

iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby KSP » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:45 pm

KSP :welcome: you to KSP

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs