Mummy Coolmummy reporting. Hi to all the great parents here!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Coolmummy reporting. Hi to all the great parents here!

Postby Coolmummy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:51 am

Hi to all,

I'm Coolmummy reporting here. I chanced upon this forum when i tried to find out more about P1 registration. I must say this is a great website coz i have learned so much about parenting tips and other stuff! All the parents here have so selflessly shared all kinds of info with each other. Thank you so much!

Coolmummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Coolmummy reporting.. Hi to all the great parents here!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 pm

Coolmummy wrote:Hi to all,

I'm Coolmummy reporting here. I chanced upon this forum when i tried to find out more about P1 registration. I must say this is a great website coz i have learned so much about parenting tips and other stuff! All the parents here have so selflessly shared all kinds of info with each other. Thank you so much!

Hi Coolmummy and welcome to KSP.com! The real price to be paid for learning all these tricks from our more established KiasuParents is a lot of personal time and effort. It is not just about whether we have the money to send our children to the most expensive childcare or enrichment course we can find. Hope you will find KSP.com to be an indispensable companion in bringing up your children.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs