Mummy Fi fi: Newbies from Bt Panjang

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Fi fi: Newbies from Bt Panjang

Postby Fi fi » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Halo Halo... I'm fresh n new here. Just joined 5mins ago :lol:

Ok... self intro. I'm a FTWM of a 10mths old dotter. Heez. m looking out for info abt childcare center ard and.. happen to see dis useful sites.

Hope to join in for more exchange :P :P :P

Fi fi
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Newbies from Bt Panjang

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 pm

Fi fi wrote:Halo Halo... I'm fresh n new here. Just joined 5mins ago :lol:

Ok... self intro. I'm a FTWM of a 10mths old dotter. Heez. m looking out for info abt childcare center ard and.. happen to see dis useful sites.

Welcome Fi fi! Childcare for a 10mth old? You have to be prepared for the long period of playing ping-pong with influenza amongst the kids and family! But it is still a better option than leaving the kid at home alone with the maid.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Newbies from Bt Panjang

Postby Fi fi » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Fi fi wrote:Halo Halo... I'm fresh n new here. Just joined 5mins ago :lol:

Welcome Fi fi! Childcare for a 10mth old? You have to be prepared for the long period of playing ping-pong with influenza amongst the kids and family! But it is still a better option than leaving the kid at home alone with the maid.

hahaha ChiefKiasu, no i'm looking for childcare for 18mths onwards. heez. vri kiasu here. but hapn to call few, nid to apply under wait list now.

Fi fi
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs