Badminton Club (Intermediate and above)

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Badminton Club (Intermediate and above)

Postby imtsl » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Hi all!

I'm starting a badminton club for all badminton enthusiasts like me to join! :smile:

I'm playing every Monday afternoon at Serangoon, hoping to have more players to join to make our weekly badminton session more lively and exciting. We can also exchange pointers with one another to improve our badminton skills together.

For all ages (we have from 20+ to 60+), including stay-home mums and dads or expats, for all interest level (we have from ex-school medal players to casual players), as long as you know how to play badminton (not a beginner), you're all welcomed! :wink:

imtsl
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Badminton Club (Intermediate and above)

Postby Jennifer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:07 pm

imtsl wrote:Hi all!

I'm starting a badminton club for all badminton enthusiasts like me to join! :smile:

I'm playing every Monday afternoon at Serangoon, hoping to have more players to join to make our weekly badminton session more lively and exciting. We can also exchange pointers with one another to improve our badminton skills together.

For all ages (we have from 20+ to 60+), including stay-home mums and dads or expats, for all interest level (we have from ex-school medal players to casual players), as long as you know how to play badminton (not a beginner), you're all welcomed! :wink:

Teenagers can join?

Which part of Serangoon?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby imtsl » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Jennifer wrote:
imtsl wrote:Hi all!

Teenagers can join?

Which part of Serangoon?

Of course you're welcome! :smile:

At Serangoon central, we play on Mondays around 3pm.

imtsl
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Jennifer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Thank you.

I will ask my boys whether they like to join in.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby imtsl » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Sure :) If you play as well, you can join your boys too.

imtsl
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs