Mummy staypositive: GREAT forum! A great thanks to all

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy staypositive: GREAT forum! A great thanks to all

Postby staypositive » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 am

Hi everyone!

I just came across this forum yesterday. Was pleasantly surprised that it was sooo informative. My heartfelt thanks to all who have contributed.

A bit of intro.. I'm a mother of one. My son will be 5 this year. And trying for one more ;>

staypositive
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: This is a GREAT forum! A great thanks to all

Postby jedamum » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 am

staypositive wrote: And trying for one more ;>

Good good....4 mths maternity leave...make sure you are employed before you are pregnant. :)
Welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby staypositive » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 pm

thanks, jeda! I was trying to find out more about the P1 registration exercise, hence chanced upon this.

I'm going back to work on part-time 3days/week starting next month.

hmmm.. wonder if there is such thing as the 4-mths maternity leave being apportioned accordingly?

staypositive
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jedamum » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Part time is good...i used to work for 3 days/week too. :)
If you are drawing a fixed salary per month based on the 24 hrs per work week, the 4 mths maternity leave will still be based on your fixed salary per month. :)
Are your 3 days/week fixed 3 days? or any 3 days of the week? It is good to have everything worked out, like how annual leave is apportioned and how to claim medical benefits and public holidays entitlement. :)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs