Mummy cckmummy: Hi everyone! My first post

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy cckmummy: Hi everyone! My first post

Postby cckmummy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi Hi, I am new here, i have 2 girls, one just turn 1 and one turning 3 years in 6 days time. I live at cck tat's why i chose this username.

My first question, if the daddy lost his pri school report book and can't find his psle result, can he still prove tat he is from tat primary school, does the school keep old info?

cckmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mintcc » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:05 pm

welcome cckmummy! I think the primary school may not necc have the records but MOE should have...

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby cckmummy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Thanks mincy! hmm..so still have chance..hopefully...

cckmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Mummy cckmummy: Hi everyone! My first post

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:21 pm

cckmummy wrote:Hi Hi, I am new here, i have 2 girls, one just turn 1 and one turning 3 years in 6 days time. I live at cck tat's why i chose this username.

My first question, if the daddy lost his pri school report book and can't find his psle result, can he still prove tat he is from tat primary school, does the school keep old info?

Hi cckmummy... if your husband lived in the pre-historic days before computers like me, chances are that he has lost the only copy of his primary school report book in the whole wide world.

However, mincy is right in that MOE still keeps records of PSLE results of everyone that passed through its system. You can go down to MOE and get a new copy for $10.

BTW... welcome to KSP.com!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Newbies & Clubs