Newbie Cbreeze

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Newbie Cbreeze

Postby cbreeze » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 am

nmhmum wrote:Dear Chief,

I would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to you and your team for "setting up " this kiasuparents.com.........

Regards,
nmhmum

Hi mmhmum!

I'm also new and and don't read the forum that much last year until recently when I'm more 'settled' down to a routine and schedule. Exact sentiments with you...I'm also 'addicted' to the site and this's my only forum that I bother to read extensively and beginning to contribute in small ways. (used to just read on & off only..)

Thanks ...CHIEF!!!! YOU certainly made a difference to our lives by setting up this website. May I say, I've LEARNT LOTS! THANKS A ZILLION!!!!
BTW, how do you manage your time...of course I presume that you are working FT and doing this PT and ad hoc etc. I mean how do you manage with REAL WORK, HOME WORK (spending quality & precious time with your family & loved ones) & managing this Kiasuparents website?? :roll: :? (just being curious and want to learn more about time management...care to share with us Chief?)

Cheerios & KUdos++++++++++++++++++++ :celebrate:

cbreeze
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby cbreeze » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am

jedamum wrote:nmhmum,
i like your 'confession' and what can i say? if you had been following/visiting KSP faithfully, you passed the 'loyalty' test. if the 'veterans' are familiar with your nick, you passed the 'loyalty' test :wink:.
there are a lot of ways to contribute to KSP, one of the most important is directing people to the correct thread and spotting duplicates thread (which is easy to spot if you frequent the forum frequently) and direct mods to merge duplicate threads - housekeeping is very important and any small amount of help from any number of us is going to make a significant difference.
last but not least, KSP is not all about auctions, collecting points and belt colour. knowledge and experience-sharing is still very much the focal point.
relax and have a happy new year - see you next auction :wink:

Hi Jedamum aka grandmaster!!

Yes, I see you posting in so many areas....and always writting with a 'heart & soul' which I can feel....love to learn more from you too. :D
Please welcome me to the site...and btw, what flavour is the cake icon that you have pasted? Let me guess... :idea: Looks like some coffee cake?? Yes?

Cheers!!

cbreeze
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: A letter to Chief

Postby nmhmum » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 am

cbreeze wrote:Hi mmhmum!

I'm also new and and don't read the forum that much last year until recently when I'm more 'settled' down to a routine and schedule. Exact sentiments with you...I'm also 'addicted' to the site and this's my only forum that I bother to read extensively and beginning to contribute in small ways. (used to just read on & off only..)

Thanks ...CHIEF!!!! YOU certainly made a difference to our lives by setting up this website. May I say, I've LEARNT LOTS! THANKS A ZILLION!!!!
BTW, how do you manage your time...of course I presume that you are working FT and doing this PT and ad hoc etc. I mean how do you manage with REAL WORK, HOME WORK (spending quality & precious time with your family & loved ones) & managing this Kiasuparents website?? :roll: :? (just being curious and want to learn more about time management...care to share with us Chief?)

Cheerios & KUdos++++++++++++++++++++ :celebrate:

Hi cbreeze,

Welcome to this KS forum :welcome: Nice to know another KS parent who shares the same sentiments as me. :D

nmhmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: A letter to Chief

Postby cbreeze » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 am

Hello nmhmum!

Thank you so much...I feel so welcome already!! :D :wink:

cbreeze
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby jedamum » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm

cbreeze wrote:Hi Jedamum aka grandmaster!!

Yes, I see you posting in so many areas....and always writting with a 'heart & soul' which I can feel....love to learn more from you too. :D
Please welcome me to the site...and btw, what flavour is the cake icon that you have pasted? Let me guess... :idea: Looks like some coffee cake?? Yes?

Cheers!!

hi cbreeze.
thank you for your compliments. :oops:
here's a newbie thread for you so that the rest of the gang can come in to welcome you.
welcome to KSP 8)

ps: ya..that is coffee cake..with some nuts. :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby tankee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 pm

:celebrate: :welcome: :celebrate:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby qms » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 pm

:welcome:

qms