Mummy Hiaweh Finally Did It

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Hiaweh Finally Did It

Postby Hiaweh » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi All,
Reporting here for the first time. Finally....

Hiaweh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Mummy Hiaweh Finally Did It

Postby MrsKiasu » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:36 pm

Hiaweh wrote:Hi All,
Reporting here for the first time. Finally....

Hi :imanisland:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Hiaweh » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:22 pm

What do you do with your kids during the days when there is no school? Took my kids to West Coast Park in the morning, had McD for lunch then came home. From the time we arrived home, the tv has been on until got angry and took away the cable. Now playing nicely with each other. Don't know when the next eruption will begin....

Hiaweh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby sky minecrafter » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Hiaweh wrote:What do you do with your kids during the days when there is no school?

Hi, Catching up w homework - angle of reflection on concave/convex surfaces.

sky minecrafter
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby FantasyLandDreams » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:13 pm

sky minecrafter wrote:
Hiaweh wrote:What do you do with your kids during the days when there is no school?

Hi, Catching up w homework - angle of reflection on concave/convex surfaces.

Reading her 2nd story book now, just polished off one book of 200 pages. Refuse to do any school related work or revision as she claims it is her off day and no school related stuff allowed. :faint:

FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Mine has been following me running errands. Havent been reading or doing any activity books since school reopened Looks like the other way round..dd seems to be on school holiday now :sweat: :nailbite:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Hiaweh » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:09 pm

This week seems to be quite slack with 2 days holidays. My younger ones still in preschool so no school work for them. That's why they've been very restless if they stay at home. Have to find places to bring them but the weather has been scorching the last 2 days.

Hiaweh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby starlight1968sg » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Hiaweh wrote:This week seems to be quite slack with 2 days holidays. My younger ones still in preschool so no school work for them. That's why they've been very restless if they stay at home. Have to find places to bring them but the weather has been scorching the last 2 days.

take MRT to Changi Airport?
sheltered and air-con all the way...

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:30 am

Hiaweh wrote:This week seems to be quite slack with 2 days holidays. My younger ones still in preschool so no school work for them. That's why they've been very restless if they stay at home. Have to find places to bring them but the weather has been scorching the last 2 days.

For us, if it was hot, we usually ended up in the library or supermarket. The libraries are closed on public holidays, though. But my kids wouldn't last long outside either, so we were mostly out for only 2 hrs or so at a time. The rest of the time they played at home happily, and we have a playground at the foot of our block if they needed a run around at the end of the day.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:32 am

If going out, swimming, zoo/river safari/flower dome, science center.
If staying in, a new book, art and craft (painting, model making, beading), redecorate room (or just tidying up the room!), simple baking or dessert making.

If you pick an outdoor and an indoor activity from the above list, that takes up a full day already.

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs