Club Mumpreneurs

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Club Mumpreneurs

Postby lifestylelink » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:54 pm

I am FTWM and sidelining. Always on the lookout because ... :moneyflies: no enough.. i want more holidays... haha.. Trying to be a threesome is no joke... FTWM, sidelining, mimic SAHM.. back to the club. Been to a couple of 'accelerator' talk lately.. heard some wacky new business plans.. and everyone is going online and techy. Been told the world is changing, Asia is leading the next century and Singapore is the strongest economy. Does that make us the leader?

lifestylelink
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Club Mumpreneurs

Postby lifestylelink » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:16 pm

I had the opportunity to meet Ari Horie, Founder & CEO of Women's Startup Lab. She is an entrepreneur who has been named one of Silicon Valley Business Journal "Women of influence in Silicon Valley" in 2015. Click below to find a special edition of her by CNN.
http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2014 ... ary-women/

A good speaker and yet a gentle woman.

lifestylelink
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby woofy55 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:35 pm

lifestylelink wrote:I am FTWM and sidelining. Always on the lookout because ... :moneyflies: no enough.. i want more holidays... haha.. Trying to be a threesome is no joke... FTWM, sidelining, mimic SAHM.. back to the club. Been to a couple of 'accelerator' talk lately.. heard some wacky new business plans.. and everyone is going online and techy. Been told the world is changing, Asia is leading the next century and Singapore is the strongest economy. Does that make us the leader?

Hi... I'm also a FTWM and always looking out for sidelines too. :rahrah: cos also :moneyflies: no enough. :imdrowning: My sideline criteria need to be such that i'll not be away from my family. So, I do things like making photobooks for families and friends. Parents nowadays like to take lots of photos and keep in the handphone - but I encourage printing out.. traditional photographs take up space and take up dust. Photobook is really a good alternatives. I always make duplicate of photobooks for my family members when we go holidays. :) Hoping if anyone is interested can pm me?

woofy55
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lifestylelink » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:38 pm

welcome on board woofy55

lifestylelink
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby lifestylelink » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:30 pm

The number of ‘mumpreneurs’ – mothers starting firms from home – and other women setting up part-time now exceeds 800,000.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4MqzFdwGR

lifestylelink
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby missyqiqi » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Hello mummies, I have started my own company in 2014, hoping to spend more time with my kids. But as business scale up this year, sometimes I don't have time to spend with them, although time is quite flexible. Now I have more staffs helping with me, things are getting better and most time I can work from home. :)

Those interested or keen to know more, I'm more than willingly to share. :D

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby MrsKiasu » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:26 pm

That's nice!

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Newbies & Clubs