Hello Everyone

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Hello Everyone

Postby Lucky Cat GP Guru » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello everyone, I have joined Kiasu Parents just recently. Have been exploring several threads and the community here does seem very welcoming. My initial purpose was to share with JC students and parents of such students a different way of tackling A-Level General Paper essays - through a easy-to-comprehend guide and access to a Facebook group where I will share daily hand-picked articles.

However, the 30 KP$ requirement for starting a new thread has reminded me that it is important to first contribute to the community. So here I am now, happy to make new friends and learn from one another as we move forward. :)

Cheers,
Lucky Cat GP Guru

Lucky Cat GP Guru
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Lucky Cat GP Guru wrote:Hello everyone, I have joined Kiasu Parents just recently. Have been exploring several threads and the community here does seem very welcoming. My initial purpose was to share with JC students and parents of such students a different way of tackling A-Level General Paper essays - through a easy-to-comprehend guide and access to a Facebook group where I will share daily hand-picked articles.

However, the 30 KP$ requirement for starting a new thread has reminded me that it is important to first contribute to the community. So here I am now, happy to make new friends and learn from one another as we move forward. :)

Cheers,
Lucky Cat GP Guru

Welcome, Lucky Cat! We do welcome tutors who are truly concerned about contributing to parents, and not simply here to solicit business. Education is all about having a genuine passion to help others - remove that passion and all that is left is an empty excuse for making profits. There are many true educators and parents who really want to share and help other parents and students in our community, and I hope you will be part of us.

GP is something that is pretty abstract to many parents, so if you are able to help enlighten and demystify the subject, I'm sure your efforts will be much appreciated!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Lucky Cat GP Guru » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Thank you ChiefKiasu for the warm welcome. Hope to learn from fellow members here. Definitely looking forward to future interactions!

Cheers,
Lucky Cat GP Guru

Lucky Cat GP Guru
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby macateer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:27 am

hi there hello! i am new here and waiting to contribute and accumulate 30 points :)

macateer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Newbies & Clubs