Mummy Luanee: Newbie reporting!

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy Luanee: Newbie reporting!

Postby Luanee » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Haha just realised i got to report here first, after I have posted in several threads! :P

Full-time working mum of 2 girls here! Age 6yrs and 1 yrs. Big age gap, some will say, but it's not by choice. Anyway a little tidbit to share, both of them share the same birthday as my husband! And all via natural births, no induction or c-sect. I am rather amazed myself too :P

Luanee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Newbie reporting!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Luanee wrote:Haha just realised i got to report here first, after I have posted in several threads! :P

Full-time working mum of 2 girls here! Age 6yrs and 1 yrs. Big age gap, some will say, but it's not by choice. Anyway a little tidbit to share, both of them share the same birthday as my husband! And all via natural births, no induction or c-sect. I am rather amazed myself too :P

Hihi Luanee, and welcome to KiasuParents.com! FTWM with 2 kids... that's a superhuman mission these days in Singapore. I remember my wife's first birth... it went from a very gungho "no anesthetic with just breathing exercises" to nitrous oxide to epidural to "I'll kill you if you take me off the needle!" in the space of 12 hours. The 2nd one was much easier - 15 mins... the gynae didn't even have the time to make it down from his rounds.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby cckmummy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:50 am

Hi Luanee,

I'm also a newbie here, also FTWM with 2 girls, one 3yrs and one 1yr. Wow, they share the same BD, so when's their bd? Mine share the same month only, my 2 girls and husband all born in august.

My birth experience also super easy, 2 of them born within 15mins of reaching TMC, don't even have time for epidural, also only use laughing gas.haha! But morning sickness during first/sec trimester was torture for me.

cckmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Luanee » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Second one was borned on easy-to-rem-date on 20-07-2007. First one and husband share same birth date too, but of coz different years! :P

Luanee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Luanee » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:40 am

Haha I just discovered this club!! Looks like I must be one of the members with the least posts here :oops:

So many grandmasters here, lots of catching up for me to do :lol:
Last edited by Luanee on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luanee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Luanee wrote:Haha I just discovered this club!! Looks like I must be one of the members with the least posts here :oops:

Yes sure have read a lot bout u (in good way)... so waiting to join the gang :celebrate:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Busymom » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Luanee wrote:Haha I just discovered this club!! Looks like I must be one of the members with the least posts here :oops:

:rahrah: :welcome:

finally see your post after such a looooonnnnnng time!

Getting ready for that time of the year, issit? :wink:

Busymom
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Luanee » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:03 pm

lovekidsverymuch wrote:Yes sure have read a lot bout u (in good way)... so waiting to join the gang :celebrate:

Hi dont think I met u before! Wow u joined in Jan 2010 and already a GM3!! U read a lot about me?? About what ah?? Haha... hope nothing bad, heee... I disappeared for a while, suddenly came back found so many new ppl and changes here, hee.... :D

Luanee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Luanee » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Busymom wrote: :rahrah: :welcome:

finally see your post after such a looooonnnnnng time!

Getting ready for that time of the year, issit? :wink:

Hi hi there! Yah really been quite a while I MIA eh? I was surprised chief hasn't kicked me out from the class monitor list lol... Yah my 'speciality' is in the P1 registration stuff so I guess now it is time for me to make a come back hee.. Glad to see everyone still fine here! So many GMs wor, I feel like such a newbie :D

Luanee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Better late than never!!! :celebrate: :congrats:

Next

Return to Newbies & Clubs