Mummy ksmama: Hi ksmama reporting

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy ksmama: Hi ksmama reporting

Postby ksmama » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:05 pm

My hubby came across this web while surfing and told me about it. I suppose he thought I fit right in to the ks title.
Sorry posted 1st before reporting. I have 2 boys P2 and P4 who has been training me to keep my anxiety level down by challenging it all the time....Like they say...if only babies are born with an instruction manual but I guess that is why it makes child rearing so hair-raising, heart stopping, chest thumping...yet loving it all the time....
Hi to all :D

ksmama
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Mummy ksmama: Hi ksmama reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:29 pm

ksmama wrote:My hubby came across this web while surfing and told me about it. I suppose he thought I fit right in to the ks title...

You sure your hubby don't deserve the ks title too? Kiasuism tends to be quite contagious, once you get it, it seems to infect all curious by-standing adults. Children of kiasu parents tend to be immune to the syndrome, and that frustrates the heck out of their parents.

Quick get your hubby to sign up while the ID "ksdada" is still available. We need more male representation here.

Welcome to KSP.com!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Mummy ksmama: Hi ksmama reporting

Postby jedamum » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Quick get your hubby to sign up while the ID "ksdada" is still available. We need more male representation here.

I wouldn't want jedadad to sign up here...else he may nag at me at how little I have done (compared to others around here) to give our boys a headstart! :|
Ksmama, welcome to KSP. 8)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Newbies & Clubs