Mummy bukit panjang: Enrolling for Kindergarden

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Mummy bukit panjang: Enrolling for Kindergarden

Postby bukit panjang » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 am

I have a 4.5yr daughter, next year preparing for K1. She is studying in Montesorri in Ten Mile Junction. she has been there since 18mths old. (old bird) in the school.

I am comtemplating to change her to a new kindergarden, feel very lost and I do not know where to start from.

Any good advise and recommendation.

Joyce

bukit panjang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Enrolling for Kindergarden

Postby kaitlynangelica » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:28 am

bukit panjang wrote:I have a 4.5yr daughter, next year preparing for K1. She is studying in Montesorri in Ten Mile Junction. she has been there since 18mths old. (old bird) in the school.

I am comtemplating to change her to a new kindergarden, feel very lost and I do not know where to start from.

Any good advise and recommendation.

Joyce

Hello Bukit Panjang,

Why do you want to change her kindergarten?

Also, if she is 4.5 years old, she is due to go to K2 next year isn't it?

kaitlynangelica
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby jedamum » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:38 am

kaitlynangelica wrote:Also, if she is 4.5 years old, she is due to go to K2 next year isn't it?

kaitlynangelica,
I think bukit panjang's 4.5yrs old girl is due for K1 (for 5 yrs old according to year of birth) as she mentioned in her post...4.5 yrs old probably cos she is borned in the beginning of the year. :)

bukit panjang,
why the need to change kindergarten? Is MMI Ten mile not up to expecations?
You may want to check out the church kindergarten Atan mentioned in this thread.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby kaitlynangelica » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:20 am

jedamum wrote:
kaitlynangelica wrote:Also, if she is 4.5 years old, she is due to go to K2 next year isn't it?

kaitlynangelica,
I think bukit panjang's 4.5yrs old girl is due for K1 (for 5 yrs old according to year of birth) as she mentioned in her post...4.5 yrs old probably cos she is borned in the beginning of the year. :)

bukit panjang,
why the need to change kindergarten? Is MMI Ten mile not up to expecations?
You may want to check out the church kindergarten Atan mentioned in this thread.

Oh ya hor..........I forgot my gal is a December child.hee hee

:P

kaitlynangelica
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Newbies & Clubs