Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:06 am

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Come CNY, I not only have to bite my tongue when it comes to ah boy, now I have to deal with hubby too.

:mad:

Nothing new, Jen. I have to face my chilli padi plus my boss (who will go about complaining that the house is messy) and my ILs (who will go around my house and complain about the way that I do things). So I am absolutely not looking forward to CNY!

:hugs:

I have never looked forward to CNY since I was a little girl all grown up inside.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:50 am

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Come CNY, I not only have to bite my tongue when it comes to ah boy, now I have to deal with hubby too.

Nothing new, Jen. I have to face my chilli padi plus my boss (who will go about complaining that the house is messy) and my ILs (who will go around my house and complain about the way that I do things). So I am absolutely not looking forward to CNY!

Porky used to love CNY when I was still a little girl all the way till my single days. Cos that is when I have new and lovely clothes, shoes and bags. On top of that I will still be able to receive lots of red packets. That makes my CNY perfect. But not anymore. Anyway, this CNY is very short - only 2 days and I am back to work on the 3rd day. :xedfingers:

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:55 am

Porky Pig wrote:Porky used to love CNY when I was still a little girl all the way till my single days. Cos that is when I have new and lovely clothes, shoes and bags. On top of that I will still be able to receive lots of red packets. That makes my CNY perfect. But not anymore. Anyway, this CNY is very short - only 2 days and I am back to work on the 3rd day. :xedfingers:

i love CNY when i was a young girl...admiring my new clothes and shoes. oh yes, red packets too. CNY only 2 days holiday and back to school on 3rd day to face homework and CA1 gets nearer.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Today elder boy reached the PR bus interchange around 7.40pm and took MRT back home, reached home around 9pm. Sunday book in time is 7+pm, unlike last week 6.30pm

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Elder boy reported more bunk mates are falling sick. Some of those who were sick at the same time as him still not recovered yet.

He felt better for a few days but it seemed like the cough might be coming back again.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Some bunk mates also getting skin rashes or fungus infection.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:55 pm

In mrt, a lot of pple coughed.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:58 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:In mrt, a lot of pple coughed.

Hmm, better bring and wear a face mask to avoid spread of virus.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:

:hugs:

I have never looked forward to CNY since I was a little girl all grown up inside.

:hugs: that must be quite a serious thing, Jen. :hugs: PP too...

While I have not been happy for at least 10 cnys. As I grow older and start seeing people around me saying goodbye to this world..I somehow start to feel that there is always something there worth for us to do together and to remember the new year celebrations. For me, looks like this year's CNY will not be as complete as last year as my sis will be spending more time with her niece who has just lost her mom to cancer recently.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:15 pm

Jennifer wrote:Elder boy reported more bunk mates are falling sick. Some of those who were sick at the same time as him still not recovered yet.

He felt better for a few days but it seemed like the cough might be coming back again.

cough and rashes seem to be common with recruits.
hope your son is able to tide through this tough period.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres