Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Jennifer wrote:was surfing n came to these:

Bananas in Pyjamas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3UgyiBSmA

Anyone watched Teletubbies? Bear in the Big Blue House? Barney?

Anyone still watching these?


:please:


Of course I still "have to" watch these! Image

My babies! Ohh, gawd! They made me take turns to be either B1 or B2! :faint: What excuse do u have surfing those? :evil:

They have modernized the Bananas In Pajamas now. :wink: Chubs wud still be referring to pyjamas as "jumamas" if not for this show being aired on Disney Junior.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:41 pm

PiggyLalala wrote:
Jennifer wrote:was surfing n came to these:

Bananas in Pyjamas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3UgyiBSmA

Anyone watched Teletubbies? Bear in the Big Blue House? Barney?

Anyone still watching these?


:please:


Out of the three, I like barney best. :)
Find teletubbies quite silly. Haha. ..


That time I went around many places to buy the Telebubbies 15" figurines.

I also had their books :imanangel: esp like the scooters :wink:

Bear is a little long winded.

Love the songs on Barney.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 pm

buds wrote:
Jennifer wrote:was surfing n came to these:

Bananas in Pyjamas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3UgyiBSmA

Anyone watched Teletubbies? Bear in the Big Blue House? Barney?

Anyone still watching these?


:please:


Of course I still "have to" watch these! Image

My babies! Ohh, gawd! They made me take turns to be either B1 or B2! :faint: What excuse do u have surfing those? :evil:

They have modernized the Bananas In Pajamas now. :wink: Chubs wud still be referring to pyjamas as "jumamas" if not for this show being aired on Disney Junior.


Ya, elder boy watched these when we subscribed to Disney Playhouse. He was a TV addict then.

I still remember your old old avatar - banana. :rotflmao: B1 B2 your boys are so so cute leh.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:46 pm

want to sleep also cant.

Thundering now.

Today was such a hot day, suspected tmr will be raining.

Wow, a bright lightning flash followed by a very loud thunder.

Aiya, if only I had not eaten so many sticks of choco wafers, I could hv a tub of HD now

:gloomy:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Jennifer wrote:want to sleep also cant.

Thundering now.

Today was such a hot day, suspected tmr will be raining.

Wow, a bright lightning flash followed by a very loud thunder.

Aiya, if only I had not eaten so many sticks of choco wafers, I could hv a tub of HD now

:gloomy:

perhaps should try to snooze a bit to keep your migraines at bay. stuck some cotton balls into your ears may help? :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:58 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:want to sleep also cant.

Thundering now.

Today was such a hot day, suspected tmr will be raining.

Wow, a bright lightning flash followed by a very loud thunder.

Aiya, if only I had not eaten so many sticks of choco wafers, I could hv a tub of HD now

:gloomy:

perhaps should try to snooze a bit to keep your migraines at bay. stuck some cotton balls into your ears may help? :wink:


:smile:

no cotton balls leh

I am a very light sleeper n very sensitive to light.

We hv a night light by the bed side @ hubby's side. When he reads with it on, I cant sleep bcos I can still see the light even though my eyes r closed.

I very ma fan de :oops:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:02 pm

希望雷公公 will 早点收工. then u can sleep soundly tonight. :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby GLORYmum » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:00 am

Hey Jen, all the best to you and your ds today.

Cheers!

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Total Likes: 103


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:03 am

GLORYmum wrote:Hey Jen, all the best to you and your ds today.

Cheers!


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby GLORYmum » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:06 am

Jennifer wrote:
GLORYmum wrote:Hey Jen, all the best to you and your ds today.

Cheers!


:thankyou:


Rem to wear red undies. :lol:

:hugs:

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Total Likes: 103


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres