Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MyPillow » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:06 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I think I have used enough water and time trying to solve the wm grime issue :gloomy:

Appointment fixed on next Friday for the servicing.

What causes the grime? I've never heard or experienced such a bad case before. Usually, I may see some grime collected on the inside, but a hot wash will get rid of it.

By the way, I never use the recommended amount of detergent or softener as I find that it's usually too much. I use about 2/3 of the recommended amount of powder detergent and about 1/4 of the recommended amount of softener, and my laundry seems to be fine. My guess is that maybe the excess detergent and softener collect somewhere?


i am using attack liquid detergent, n i din see grimes n dirt anymore.(used to have dirt on / off last time)
i think the bad culprit is concentrated fabric softener . sometimes i add abit of washing powder for kids white sch shirt/ blouse

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 pm
Total Likes: 11


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:25 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I think I have used enough water and time trying to solve the wm grime issue :gloomy:

Appointment fixed on next Friday for the servicing.

What causes the grime? I've never heard or experienced such a bad case before. Usually, I may see some grime collected on the inside, but a hot wash will get rid of it.

By the way, I never use the recommended amount of detergent or softener as I find that it's usually too much. I use about 2/3 of the recommended amount of powder detergent and about 1/4 of the recommended amount of softener, and my laundry seems to be fine. My guess is that maybe the excess detergent and softener collect somewhere?



I always pre soak the wash in basins, then bring them to the WM, very seldom do I add washing powder direct into the WM. I also dunno how the WM ends up with so much grime. This WM has been with me since 2009.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:29 pm

kids_r_innocent wrote:Jen,

So what's ur spread for the upcoming reunion dinner?



I think we will have dinner at our own place on Sat, then the reunion dinner at in-laws' place on Sun.

For tomorrow, I will cook:
1. Chinese leeks bought on Thurs with big prawns
2. Steam silver pomfret bought on Wed
3. Popiah

Now dunno what to do with the minced pork which I took out to defrost last night. Originally meant for today's dinner which I am not cooking now.


Done with planning :wink: :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby kids_r_innocent » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Jennifer wrote:
kids_r_innocent wrote:Jen,

So what's ur spread for the upcoming reunion dinner?



I think we will have dinner at our own place on Sat, then the reunion dinner at in-laws' place on Sun.

For tomorrow, I will cook:
1. Chinese leeks bought on Thurs with big prawns
2. Steam silver pomfret bought on Wed
3. Popiah

Now dunno what to do with the minced pork which I took out to defrost last night. Originally meant for today's dinner which I am not cooking now.



Done with planning :wink: :wink:



:hi5: am going to have 1st round of reunion dinner tomolo too.

What about frying ur minced pork into patties? Yummy :drool:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby FantasyLandDreams » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:55 pm

Maybe Ma po toufu?

FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:38 pm
Total Likes: 9



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:34 pm

I think I will pan fry the minced pork, the boys can add into their popiah since they do not take Chinese sausages.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Ah boy managed to clear his bowel naturally this afternoon, so no need to pay a preCNY visit to the clinic :wink:

:xedfingers: no need for post CNY visit too :laugh:

Now waiting for hubby to reach home before we go out for dinner.

My fingers sua sua now after the hand washing of laundry. :oops: 真是没用

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:03 pm

ah boy has constipation?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14711
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:02 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:ah boy has constipation?



He told me he did not do his big business for a week until this afternoon.

:shrug:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby janet88 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Jennifer wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:ah boy has constipation?


He told me he did not do his big business for a week until this afternoon.

poor boy must have been bloated. try bananas but drink lots of water after that.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 40100
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am
Total Likes: 126


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres