Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:16 pm

When I created the thread Let's talk about National Service, there are some members who felt that there are boys who think serving in NS is a waste of their prime years.

So I posed this question to elder boy: do you think doing NS is a waste of your prime years?

He said it is highly unlikely he would volunteer to do NS if NS is not compulsory.

However he does not see serving NS as a waste of his prime years. He has learnt many things during these few weeks of BMT.

Btw, there is a recruit (a gepper) who is less proactive and sort of lacking in teamwork. It seems like he is known among other schoolmates to be such a person. So most schoolmates are tolerant of his behavior.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:47 pm

http://angiekayexplorer.com/2015/11/13/review-of-maru-korean-bbq-buffet-best-value/

Will bring the boys to try this Maru Korean bbq buffet next weekend :xedfingers:

Prices are definitely cheaper than Jung @ West Coast Rd, though the side dishes selection pales compared to Jung.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:19 am

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:23 am

Bought this brand of peanut butter quite many months ago.

Made with two ingredients- 99.3% peanuts and salt.

Very spreadable even though I keep the bottle in the fridge, just need to take out and leave on the kitchen countertop for a few minutes.

Elder boy commented it tastes much better than those served in bmtc.

Hubby likes it for its fragrance.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:30 am

Does it have a nutty version?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 am

Jennifer wrote:When I created the thread Let's talk about National Service, there are some members who felt that there are boys who think serving in NS is a waste of their prime years.

So I posed this question to elder boy: do you think doing NS is a waste of your prime years?

He said it is highly unlikely he would volunteer to do NS if NS is not compulsory.

However he does not see serving NS as a waste of his prime years. He has learnt many things during these few weeks of BMT.

Btw, there is a recruit (a gepper) who is less proactive and sort of lacking in teamwork. It seems like he is known among other schoolmates to be such a person. So most schoolmates are tolerant of his behavior.

I think many boys would have similar mentality - will not join NS if given a choice. Me too, you know - will not let my kid join NS if given a choice.

However, I am heartened to know that my hubby took that positively. He said he had learnt many things and memorable experience during NS. It was during that time he found his gf too. Not in the camp of cos.

Tofu boy has been really enthu too. Too enthu :roll: whenever my nephew and him meet, he would stick to the elder cousin and ask about NS. Non-stop.... Luckily for him, my nephew is a great boy with a lot of patience for kids. For whatever reasons, little kids just love him. His little cousins from both sides simply prefer him more than his twin sister. :shrug:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 am

buds wrote:Does it have a nutty version?

Not too sure.

When I go NTUC again, I can check.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:39 pm

How annoying can a person be to get onto my nerves :shrug:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Jennifer wrote:How annoying can a person be to get onto my nerves :shrug:

Depending on your threshold of tolerance
Am quite a sensitive person even though am getting close to 50 yrs old. I can only conclude i never learnt my lessons

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kids_r_innocent » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:28 am

Jennifer wrote:How annoying can a person be to get onto my nerves :shrug:

Stay away from annoying ppl. We can choose our happiness :wink:

kids_r_innocent
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs