Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:12 am

CONGRATS JEN!!

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:04 am

Funz wrote:CONGRATS JEN!!



:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby PiggyLalala » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Sun_2010 wrote::congrats: Jen and ur DS

One more hurdle crossed. :rahrah: :rahrah:



:smile:

yap, come this Wednesday, it is another milestone reached.

We will know his unit posting later.


Is the road march today and tomorrow. Saw some photos on my fb. The weather for today is rather good.... not too hot. Advance congrats to yr ds for reaching another milestone this wed... Do u find him more manly after these 3 months of BMT. :rotflmao:

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4058
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Total Likes: 23


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:31 pm

His road march is tomorrow.

Did not find him any "manly" leh :rotflmao:

Guess have to ask his female friends.

:rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Jennifer wrote:His road march is tomorrow.

Did not find him any "manly" leh :rotflmao:

Guess have to ask his female friends.

:rotflmao:

I think it takes a while. My observation is that by the end of the 2 yrs, the guys are generally more mature and grown-up than girls their age. And they have muscles!

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10748
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Total Likes: 195



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Update: elder boy has fallen sick, down with running nose, sore throat, body ache and fever. Certified to miss the road march.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 am

He will still be at the POP right?

Another round of congrats for Jen and Elder boy. Another milestone crossed.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:55 am

Funz wrote:He will still be at the POP right?

Another round of congrats for Jen and Elder boy. Another milestone crossed.



He and other recruits who are certified unfit to do the road march were sent by truck to Marina Bay last night and spent the night there. Not issued the rifles.

This morning POP first march in of recruits with rifles. So elder boy was not among them. 2nd march in without rifles, elder boy and the others then joined in to do the BMTC roar and throwing of their cap.

Towards the end, some audience started walking towards the floating platform despite the MC reminded us to remain in our seats. Herd mentality, more and more people went down to join the recruits to find their child.

Staircase swarmed with people.

Guess whether I joined the herd?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Sun_2010 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 am

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:He will still be at the POP right?

Another round of congrats for Jen and Elder boy. Another milestone crossed.



He and other recruits who are certified unfit to do the road march were sent by truck to Marina Bay last night and spent the night there. Not issued the rifles.

This morning POP first march in of recruits with rifles. So elder boy was not among them. 2nd march in without rifles, elder boy and the others then joined in to do the BMTC roar and throwing of their cap.

Towards the end, some audience started walking towards the floating platform despite the MC reminded us to remain in our seats. Herd mentality, more and more people went down to join the recruits to find their child.

Staircase swarmed with people.

Guess whether I joined the herd?


My guess: You did not :smile:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4815
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm
Total Likes: 151


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:13 am

You are one cool cucumber of a parent. So I doubt you went with the herd.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres