Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Sat May 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image
Topping overflowing.. How much is it? We tried it at a Korean dessert shop in Thomson area.. Not very impressed..
Is urs good?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat May 21, 2016 11:19 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image
Topping overflowing.. How much is it? We tried it at a Korean dessert shop in Thomson area.. Not very impressed..
Is urs good?

http://www.thecupfood.sg/#!menu

This is a individual serving. The cup is a tall one, unlike the pic on its website. The price listed on the website is $8, I thought I paid slightly more than $8? Can't really remember.

Too sweet for my liking. I had difficulty finishing the whole cup as ah boy did not want this flavour.

The one at West Coast where the Korean BBQ restaurant is located is much better than The Cup Bingsu.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 22, 2016 11:15 am

Image

This walkin wardrobe is so neat, with the same clothes hanger used for all clothes.

I always have problem finding the same clothes hangers again.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10822
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MrsKiasu » Sun May 22, 2016 11:23 am

I bought the white color hanger from Ikea.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 22, 2016 11:34 am

MrsKiasu wrote:I bought the white color hanger from Ikea.

Did not know IKEA has adult clothes hanger, I have a big bunch of the multi coloured kiddos ones, which now need to be replaced as the clothes are now bigger size and ah boy's t shirts keep slipping off the clothes hanger.

Now I buy from Daiso, the simple green or white metal ones.


TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by TheAnswer » Sun May 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image
Topping overflowing.. How much is it? We tried it at a Korean dessert shop in Thomson area.. Not very impressed..
Is urs good?

http://www.thecupfood.sg/#!menu

This is a individual serving. The cup is a tall one, unlike the pic on its website. The price listed on the website is $8, I thought I paid slightly more than $8? Can't really remember.

Too sweet for my liking. I had difficulty finishing the whole cup as ah boy did not want this flavour.

The one at West Coast where the Korean BBQ restaurant is located is much better than The Cup Bingsu.
Ya.. I found it sweet also.. I shared 1 with hubby cos it was a big mountain.. towards the end was really sian.. hubby declared no more bingsu for him.. he prefers Taiwan shaved ice.. cheap and good..

I saw one bingsu shop in Far East Plaza basement. Anyone tried?

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10822
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:16

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by MrsKiasu » Sun May 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Jennifer wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:I bought the white color hanger from Ikea.

Did not know IKEA has adult clothes hanger, I have a big bunch of the multi coloured kiddos ones, which now need to be replaced as the clothes are now bigger size and ah boy's t shirts keep slipping off the clothes hanger.

Now I buy from Daiso, the simple green or white metal ones.
I don't use metal ones now. The Ikea adult hanger nice and cheap. Broader also

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat May 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Image

We have a bird nest on our tree!

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sat May 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Can you spot the back of its tail?

It must be already sleeping. Did not stir at all when we were exclaiming about its presence.


Natural civil engineer :udawoman: :udaman:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Post by Jennifer » Sun May 29, 2016 10:14 am

Image

Locked