Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:09 pm

Ask your DH to buy from airport duty free.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:41 pm

Funz wrote:Ask your DH to buy from airport duty free.



Nah, dun want to give him an excuse to buy liquor/ beer for himself.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:02 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image


Clearing the apples from last week, adding the soaked raisins :love:



:drool: :drool:

raisins soaked in liquor..must be good taste.

soaked for how long and due to health benefits the reason why you soaked it?

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9611
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Funz » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:42 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Ask your DH to buy from airport duty free.



Nah, dun want to give him an excuse to buy liquor/ beer for himself.


:lol: Elder boy then? Can he buy when he comes back from Taiwan? If not I think you can try NTUC or 7-11. Think I've seen small bottles of liquor on display behind the counter.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Ask your DH to buy from airport duty free.



Nah, dun want to give him an excuse to buy liquor/ beer for himself.


:lol: Elder boy then? Can he buy when he comes back from Taiwan? If not I think you can try NTUC or 7-11. Think I've seen small bottles of liquor on display behind the counter.



Did not occur to me to ask elder boy. Dunno whether he is open to this :skeptical:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:24 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image


Clearing the apples from last week, adding the soaked raisins :love:



:drool: :drool:

raisins soaked in liquor..must be good taste.

soaked for how long and due to health benefits the reason why you soaked it?



soaked since last year to prepare for Christmas fruit cake which I did not get to do.

no health reasons, only wanted to get rid of the liquor hubby brought back from in-laws' place.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Thanks Jen.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9611
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Jennifer » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:24 pm

I just realized the pretty neighbour living above our unit is an inconsiderate woman.

At this hour, I am still hearing dragging furniture and loud landing on the floor of I dunno what.

I went up to press the door bell and told her nicely she is making too much noise at 11pm.

She then replied she is stopping.

Yet, at this point of making this post, she is still at it.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Imami » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:34 am

Oh dear...

So what happened next? Is she a new resident? Just moved in...

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby starlight1968sg » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 am

Jen
I hate this type of inconsiderate neighbours too.
Aren't they aware that they are spoiling their furniture and floor too?

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14482
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 24


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres