Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby MrsKiasu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:01 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:Slmkhoo
I am more concern about my parents

Funz
I do dream of Travelling alone but dream is a dream. It is always better with somebody to share the joy of a trip

though i like me alone time but i dont think i would like to travel alone. will feel insecure leh. quite sotong here.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MyPillow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:14 pm

I need to share happy moments n talk , so can't travel alone too.
I hardly shop overseas , prefer slow pace n scenic mountains areas; immerse in local culture. But if I see factory outlet ,I tend to wipe out ..kekeke

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:47 pm

I was a bit :siao: in my 20s so I did some of that singleton travelling. Now that I look back, some things I did would be considered reckless.

No plans, no nothing, just buy air-ticket and book hotel and fly there. I travelled a bit in my work to places like Aust, Hong Kong, Tokyo, so when possible, I will extend the weekend there and move around on my own. Other times, I will just take a boat or jet off to some nearby island to chill. I can be quite anti-social and I like to have the flexibility and not have to bother about the needs of other people. Just me, myself and I. :roll: Wanna eat, eat, wanna chill, chill, wanna explore just go, if I feel like talking, just find some fellow tourists or even the locals and make some conversation, if not, just don't talk, there is no need to wait or compromise or ask other people's opinions.

But I stick to safe countries and cities. At that time, information was not as easily available as is now so I did not venture that much. Kept to the safe areas. Now, so much more information is available at our fingertips. How nice to be able to explore without any cares.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby MyPillow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:20 pm

MyPillow wrote:I need to share happy moments n talk , so can't travel alone too.
I hardly shop overseas , prefer slow pace n scenic mountains areas; immerse in local culture. But if I see factory outlet ,I tend to wipe out ..kekeke

Actually , this yr I feel a bit lazy to travel for holidays too. Most time I plan , book hotel n air tickets . Dh is Mr anything n not his interest to plan . If we need to drive , I will tell him, he choose the car to rent. If we need to take train or coach ,he only read up my plan in the plane at last minute . He always say anything I like , he follow lor :roll: thus my iti is slow n not efficient one, not one time cover many places , I take my time to go slow - but thinking of packing , unpacking , washing - I m lazy le, lucky there is laundry Mart , or else I need to take more leave to wash holiday clothes ( refer to winter clothes n boots )

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:20 pm

I do not like to visit a country during winter, past few trips to Europe, Japan and Iceland are enough for me.

Too cold n gloomy weather :faint:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MyPillow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:55 pm

I m quite blessed to get blue sky n snow n cold weather in jap, Korea, Australia winter . Have not gone Eu for winter yet, true tat my frens Iceland , U.K. Winter photos are gloomy n wet .
See My lil bear in blue cold winter

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsKiasu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 am

MyPillow wrote:I m quite blessed to get blue sky n snow n cold weather in jap, Korea, Australia winter . Have not gone Eu for winter yet, true tat my frens Iceland , U.K. Winter photos are gloomy n wet .
See My lil bear in blue cold winter

so cute :love: :lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 am

MyPillow wrote:I m quite blessed to get blue sky n snow n cold weather in jap, Korea, Australia winter .

MP, of the three, which do you like best?

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MyPillow » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 am

ammonite wrote:
MyPillow wrote:I m quite blessed to get blue sky n snow n cold weather in jap, Korea, Australia winter .

MP, of the three, which do you like best?

Ammonite, u referring to winter season right?
Jap n K are nice , I like seoul city, beautiful with a few palaces in city, mountain as backdrop. if u are lucky, u get snow in the city. Go during end dec is gd.
Aust is gd esp for young kids, winter not as cold . Go early winter ,not as wet.
Jap is the country which a lot of people will not get bored with, maybe it is easier to get around nowadays with gd train network n flight- v clean, even the public toilets. Almost everything in J tastes good, the ice creams, burgers,fries, rich pastries , of course Sushi & the sukiyaki beef bowl , any beef is gd in K and Jap.
I seem to be inclined to J :smile:

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:17 am

Our winter trips to Korea and Hokkaido were also pretty sunny. There was snow, it was freezing yet there was sun. I don't enjoy snow in the city. Yes it looks pretty as it is falling but after that everything turns into grey slush and the streets become very slippery as the melted snow freezes over on the pavements.

Overall I prefer a milder climate. So my favourite will be Australia. Can hike for hours and be in the field playing frisbee and not break a sweat. Won't feel winded that easily too.
Last edited by Funz on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres