Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Postby Sun_2010 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Sun,

Your kids all grown up, right?

DD has boyfriend now?

Ds still in Secondary. DD - grown up, yes. boyfriend :skeptical:

Actually Chem Engg at Imperial was her dream, so we did research about it quite a bit. But it was not to be.

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Estéema » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm

So beautiful! :drool: :love:

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Me as a ‘photo buggy’

I bought from Aliexpress platform this Icebear trench coat, size 46, paid ard S$45/-
Its length ends sightly above my knee (I am 1.6m tall). Keeps my body warm in this cooling weather of low 10deg c. I layer with a cotton short sleeve T shirt/ sleevesless camisole top, long sleeve turtle neck, a sleevesless cotton vest (also bought via Aliexpress at S$18/-) and the long trench coat.

For footwear, I brought along Converse sneakers (ah boy outgrown shoes) for city walks and Timberland hiking shoes for park walks.

I also have a pair of winter gloves bought last year from Korea which I need to put on towards evening hours. Ah boy thought I was over preparing when he saw the gloves. 年纪大了 no choice :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Sun_2010 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Sun,

Your kids all grown up, right?

DD has boyfriend now?

Ds still in Secondary. DD - grown up, yes. boyfriend :skeptical:

Actually Chem Engg at Imperial was her dream, so we did research about it quite a bit. But it was not to be.

I am waiting for elder boy to introduce his gf :rotflmao:

He is staying at Xenia @ Secker Street for this academic year. Takes him 30min to get to the faculty with one change of tube at either Westminster or Embankment to South Kensington. There is an underpass from South Kensington to ICL, passing by Royal Music then to the main college entrance, a stone’s throw to his faculty.

I am hoping to see a gf versed in music :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:38 pm

a meal cooked by elder boy

not many children can eat like this hor?
This is how easy to feed elder boy at home, so clear any misconception that I can cook well :evil:

He cooked these with the MW oven. The spinach is the frozen pack type. The container is bought from Sg Daiso, labelled as MW steamer.

No meat serving for this meal as he cooked too much pasta and spinach, said he has no more stomach space for meat.

Chicken breast meat is so much more expensive than other portion.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Estéema » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:45 pm

Jennifer wrote:Me as a ‘photo buggy’

I bought from Aliexpress platform this Icebear trench coat, size 46, paid ard S$45/-
Its length ends sightly above my knee (I am 1.6m tall). Keeps my body warm in this cooling weather of low 10deg c. I layer with a cotton short sleeve T shirt/ sleevesless camisole top, long sleeve turtle neck, a sleevesless cotton vest (also bought via Aliexpress at S$18/-) and the long trench coat.

For footwear, I brought along Converse sneakers (ah boy outgrown shoes) for city walks and Timberland hiking shoes for park walks.

I also have a pair of winter gloves bought last year from Korea which I need to put on towards evening hours. Ah boy thought I was over preparing when he saw the gloves. 年纪大了 no choice :lol:

Timberland is a good buy. DH hubby kept prodding me to get one when we were at WestGate last Sat.

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Reached Edinburgh late last night.
Fraser Suites Edinburgh impresses me (a non seasonal traveller).
Finally managed to shower thoroughly.
The room is spacious and toilet is big.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:57 pm

Estéema wrote:Timberland is a good buy. DH hubby kept prodding me to get one when we were at WestGate last Sat.

The shoes need to be worn regularly to get it seasoned, else can be difficult to walk in them. My pair is the middle height cut types. Initially my right ankle was cut n braised, even though I worn long socks.

Redeem credit card points for CapitalMall vouchers. Then use the vouchers at Timberland stores located in Capital shopping malls.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Sitting outside the laundry room now. I chose to stay at Fraser Suites as it has self service laundry facilities with washing powder provided and not coin operated washing machine/ dryer.

The dryer lacks maintenance- lint are gathered in the vent.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres